Chapter 5

"Rawrrrr!" I hear a playful growl as I reach the training grounds.

"Hey, Brightheart!" I call, and she turns this way, her one eye shining with proudness.

"You are looking for Midnightpaw, but don't worry, she is here." She reads my expression, sending over Midnightpaw.

"I have to talk to you about your assessment." I begin, looking at the amounts of muscle under her black pelt. She's growing every

day, turning into a fine, young cat.

"Yes, I know. It may be soon, but I have trained enough to be able to pass, but I will still train more." Her eyes sparkle

determinedly.

"That's my apprentice!" I chuckle brightly, resting my tail on her haunches.

"But I have to talk to you about a serious matter, but I would like to talk to Brightheart for a minute beforehand." My appearance

returns to normal, if not a bit more serious and tense. She dips her head in consideration and understanding.

"Thank you." I dip my head down slightly. She leaves the area for a minute.

"I got a message from StarClan...." I repeat the same thing I told Jayfeather much earlier.

"That seems very important, but I would be cautious to whom you tell." She sighs a troubled sigh, and licks her forepaw gently.

From this angle her scratched eye showed the signs of the multiple scars, the shadows giving depth to each mark.

"I understand what you mean, but I will at one time have to tell Firestar and Brambleclaw, then it will get out to everybody. And I

still have no clue of what my power can be, and nor do the others." I blink a few times.

"As well, Midnightpaw's warriors assessment is coming up very soon." Brightheart reasons.

"I know, and I still have a few things to teach her." I sigh, a little saddened by the fact of how little time I had been able to train her.

"You should go get her and train her." She suggests, seeming more like an order.

"I will, if you don't mind." I bow my head.

"Of course not." She purrs, and I trot my way out to where Midnightpaw chose to stand.

"Hey, Midnightpaw. I want to show you somewhere."

"Okay, Featherflight!" She replies ecstatically, practically bouncing on her four paws. She had yet to know what I was about to tell

her, and I couldn't allow myself to not tell her.

-----

Hey guys, and yes, I am alive. I have been very busy with schoolwork and I had to complete an art project today. So how was your

day?

-Comment-Vote-Follow-
:D