Flamespitter (FNAF) W.I.P.

Name: Flamespitter

Age: Over 40 years old

Gender: Male

Appearance: He is a uniquely-built male Dragon and he is the only one of the Dragon robots around, it seems. His head alone is bigger than a young teenager and his eyes are a sharp golden color. His ears are fully movable and are somewhat like a cat's ears. His jaws are jam-packed with super-sharp teeth, all pointing to his predatory side. His neck is long and melds seamlessly with his broad, muscle-bound shoulders, and from there his legs join up with his shoulders and hips. His hindquarters are a massive heap of muscle and his hind legs are curved like a cat's legs. Sharp curved claws are in his massive paws and a set of double dewclaws is set on the inside of his hind and front legs. A set of spikes runs from the top of his head to the tip of her tail, ending in an arrowhead-shaped tip. But the spikes are not that big, but they are big enough to cause injury to an careless person or robot. There is a dip between his shoulder blades, where there are no spikes at all, that a person can sit in comfortably and safely. He is the color of a deep, deep blood-red and he has scales, ranging in size, all over his body and is heavily armored by virtue of his scales. Giant leathery wings sprout from his shoulders and are 20 feet long. The wings are 40 feet long from wingtip-to-wingtip.

Personality: He is a generally protective, loving, savage, and wise robot. He uses a real fire to burn his prey whenever he hunts, but he sometimes uses his claws and teeth instead. He is newer than most, but older than others.

History: Unknown

Relationships: None