The failed escape

Yuu

I woke up completely naked in a cell large enough to fit a dog eliciting panic to go through me as I remembered the many needles that women in a lab coat gave injected me with making me feel a bit uneasy as I slowly reached for the lock to try and unlock it but instead of unlocking it I break it.

Strange... maybe this lock wasn't quite strong?

Opening up the caged door I start to go through dressers to which I found what looked to be like a school uniform making me sigh in relief as I get dressed.

All of a sudden I hear light footsteps creek closer and closer with every step they took already knowing that it was the doctor from before and since I couldn't go through the door I decided to jump out the five story window I was in not really registering how high I actually was until it was to late.

"Shit shit shit!" Much to my surprise I land on the ground with both my feet.

Unknown- "Are you... ok?"

I looked towards the girl and the rest of the people around me in surprise since I wasn't really expecting to meet anyone here.

Nurse- "Someone Stop her! Yuu, get back here!"

I tense as I nervously look towards the nurse who was practically glaring at me as I looked back towards the girl in front of me.

"Sorry no time to talk. There's a crazy needle sticking nurse after me!"

She looked at me amusedly before I rushed off feeling completely free as I felt the warm air surround me while I felt the smooth freshly cut grass with every step I took.

"...please, will you go out with me?!"

I froze as I hear a mans voice speak very nervously making me a tad bit curious as I peaked around the corner in slight interest.

There in front of the nervous looking man stood a beautiful girl with long black hair and silver eyes. Of course she would have men like him graveling over her.

"I'm sorry but I won't go out with you."

What? But why?
I think to myself as I crouched down a bit into the ground as I tried to get a good look at her reaction.

"I see... I figured as much. You and I don't suit each other at all, after all I'm just a beta."

Beta?