chapter 2 Blessing ore a curse?

So here i am standing out side loking around for the girl. and i wonder to myself who she could be? who is she? Do i know her? All this questions and no answer.

As i was standing there i felt like someone just taped my shoulder. And i turned. I couldn't believe my eyes it was Emily.

Emily was a old friend of mine sins before i could walk. She looks like a beautiful human girl but don't let her looks fool you. she the daughter of the Grim reaper. With her abilities to control time and space she is knowen around the world as the next Reapper ore the Queen of the univers. Yeah i know a 17 year old girl the Queen of the universe crazy right, but to me she's still my little princess.

'How do i look?' she asked all blushed

'You look amazing. so let me guees you called me before?' i asked with whoa face of how great she looked

'Yeah, i thought if i called you anonymously you would said yes much faster then if i asked you in person.' she said all shy

'hahaha if i know it was you i would have said yes with out thinking' i resopnded with w big smile on my face

'Oh ok. well sins were here lets just go in and have some fun shall we' she siad smilling

So we went inside. When we got inside the place was full and it was decorated in the most scariest things possible. It really looked liked one of the greatest Halloween party of all time.

As we walked in almost every one turned around and looked at us. So people started to whisper and i could hear what they were saying. it wasn't noting to much just that they couldn't believe that a shy, quite and nice guy like me can get "the queen of the universe" i didn't really worry much about what they were saying to be honest. i really wanted Skye's reaction on all this.

We walked across the room to find a please to sit down for a few. i saw Skye and she saw me. But she just turned her head acting like she doesn't know me and kept dancing with her new guy Alucard. To me its was unbelieveble i mean we're not talking but its just rude to see someone you know and use to have a thing for and just not say a 'hey'. But i guess for her im noting now, but why should i waste my time on thinking on someone i care about if i have a great girl with me now.

So i asked Emily to dance sins i wanted to show of my new girl. And they started playing Ed Sheeran's - I'm a mess. Every one started dancing and i as me and Emily danced, we slowly danced are way close to were Skye and Alucard are standing. just as the song finished i accidentally bumped in to Alucard.

'Look were you're going you loser. Look at you acting all happy and shit thinking your better then everyone around you. Skye did a great job breaking up with you.' said Alucard

'Alucard!! Stop it just let it be ok' Skye said with a bit of anger

'I'm sorry for bumping in to you dude but you don't need to rub shit in my face' i replied nicely

'i don't need to rub anything in your face cause i can see the shame in your face. You can't even look at Skye in her face and say your sorry. Your just a total idiot you know that right.' said Alucard

'F you. i don't need life lessons from a gay ass looking vamp. So buzz of.' i said with anger

'A gay ass looking what?' said Alucard

And before i know it i had a sword throw my body. Its hard to believe i didn't feel pain ore see any blood. it was just throw me. I could see everyone looking at me. it felt so un-convertible. A sword throw my body no pain, no blood it like i'm a ghost. after a couple of seconds i blacked out.

01-11-2020

I woke up the next day. i wish i know what happened last night. I turned to look at my phone and i saw i had two new massages.

First one:

Skye; Sorry for what happened last night Alucard got a bit out of hand. i hope you get better soon.

Gray; it's ok. It was my fault..........oh and thnx :(

Second text:

Emily; Hey what happened last night i didn't know you a part of the shadow clan. That's just cool. Hey maybe this is to much but, you wanna hang out tomorrow so we can talk about this

Gray; To tell you the truth i don't remember what happened last night i blacked out. And trust me i can never be as cool as a shadow clan member.

Emily; i know you blacked out i was the one who got you in to bed last night. What do you think you just magically got in to bed by yourself. But really we should hang and talk about it.

Gray; Yeah sure let's. well ill talk to you later lil princess.

Emily; Ok cool tytl lil prince :) <3

Funny how she think's i'm part of the shadow clan. The Shadow Klan are the most epic people in ore world. They are humans with a super special DNA. There born with the ability of what we humans call ghosts. but to the monsters there called shadow people. There just awesome in every sens of the word. my older brother is one of them. He's not dead he just has that special DNA. I never believed that i could be one of them, but here i am showing sins of having the abilities. Even if i just showed having only one ability right now it doesn't mean that i'm not one of them. There's only two people that i know that can tell me what i really am ore what i'm becoming. Number one is my ex, she could use her powers to read my aura and see if it changed. But right now i really don't wanna talk to her. Sins she still doesn't want to talk to me. But the second person. Well that a story for another day.

But this could be a blessing ore a curse. no matter what this is going to change my life for the better ore worse