The News

Jay sat on the toilet seat. He took deep breaths. "Nya is alright. She is shopping. She is shopping." Jay got very anxious to little things, especially when it had to do Nya. Jay loves Nya, and felt like he cared for Nya more than Kai sometimes. Jay remembered the time when Nya got captured by the serpentine during their first date. She was chained to a roller coaster cart and the serpentine had made a hole near the end of the ride. Jay had saved her like Kai couldn't and found his true potential. It was a crazy day that he wouldn't forget.
Just in a dragon that flew over the dojo. Jay's body has tensed up. Nya is here! Jay ran out the bathroom and outside. It was her. She got off the dragon at the front of the dojo. "Nya!", Jay had yelled. He was happy she was alright. She walked over to Jay. Her face expression was blushy, just like in their dates. She looked nervous and happy. It was a strange face. They embraced each other for a long time.
"Nya, I was so worried about you.", Jay said almost relieved. They finally let go of each other. "Where were you?", Jay asked. Nya looked down and let go of some tears. "Nya. What's the matter?" Jay's worry had kicked in. Nya stopped crying and took some breaths. "Let's go to my room Jay", she finally added. They took each other's hands and walked to the rooms.
They somehow manage to get there without the ninjas noticing them. They were too busy on the ramen. They locked to door. Jay led Nya to her bed so she can relax. "Alright Nya, what happened. I need to know. I really love you.", Jay said softly. It took some silence to get Nya talking. "So I went to the doctor's office to get a check-up. I woke up feeling very sore around my body. It was joined by sharp pain in my stomach. At the end, the doctor gave me this." She buried her hand into her pocket and took out a cut-out of a baby bottle with a heart glued on the top.
Jay covered his mouth with his sweaty hands. No! It can't be! "Um, Nya? Is that what I think it is?", Jay somehow managed to say in a sentence. Nya smiled softly. "Jay... we are going to have a baby."
That one sentence made Jay lose his voice. He couldn't speak. He remembered the event that happened just about 4 weeks ago. He and Nya were watching some good'ol romance movies. They were on the bed together, kissing and quoting lines from the movie. They were pretty bad that night since they were really supposed to be training their dragons outside and had lied to Sensei Wu that they were sick. It appeared to Jay that they have gone too far that romantic night. Jay went back to Nya's reveal.
"That's...wonderful Nya.", Jay said while cracking a smile. Nya's smile got a bit larger. They hugged once again.
"Oh no. What about the rest of the ninja? Kai? And Sensei Wu? How will they react?", Nya added and they stopped hugging. Jay's worry couldn't leave. "Well then, I guess we should keep it a secret between you and me.", Jay suggested. Nya went into a state of worry as well. "But when the baby is born! What now? Where will we raise it? It would be impossible to try to keep our new family a secret.", Nya added. Jay had no answers but instead embraced Nya softly. "Don't worry Nya. We have time, we have time."