Chapter 20

I'm to excited to fall asleep tonight. Tomorrow we have our next appointment at Kathryn's office. I can't wait. We get to see how much our babies have grown in the last 4 weeks. It's the end of summer and Regina is now 13 weeks pregnant. She has the cutes little baby bump going on. Gina doesn't hate it, but I can tell she's not to crazy about her growing belly. I think once she starts feeling the babies moving around she'll think differently about her baby bump. I just keep reminding her that no matter what she's still as gorgeous as ever. I hear and feel Regina starting to wake up next to me. She moves to sit up. "Are you ok sweetheart?" She sighs and says "Yes dear, I'm fine. Our babies just like to make me pee in the middle of the night." I give a little chuckle as she goes into the bathroom. When she comes back out, she gets in bed and snuggles up to me and I do the same to her. "I'm sorry for waking you dear." I kiss the top of her head and say "It's ok my love I was awake." She lifts her head "Is something wrong Emma." Oh she looks like she may cry right now. Must be the hormones, so I hold her tighter. "No baby, I promise nothing is wrong. I'm just really excited for our appointment tomorrow that I can't get to sleep. No need to worry babe." "Are you sure?" "Yup. Just excited to see our babies." Regina kisses my lips "I love you Emma." "I love you too babe, let's try and get some sleep ok?" She nods, puts her head on my shoulder and surprisingly we both fall asleep. The next thing I know the alarm is going off and it's 6:45, our appointment is at 9:00. We both stretch and yawn as we begin to wake up. My wife smiles and kisses me "Good morning dear, did you get any sleep?" "Surprisingly I did." "Good I'm glad. Now how would you like to make me some hot cocoa and a scrambled egg. Maybe some bacon." She asks with a shy smile. "I would love to." I get up and head to the kitchen while Gina goes in to take a shower. About 20 minutes later my gorgeous wife comes walking in the kitchen wearing some comfy yoga pants and one of my shirts like she did for the last appointment. I like it. I give her a loving smile as I fix her plate. "Eggs, bacon, whole wheat toast and some home fries. Your breakfast is served M'lady." I say as I place the plate down in front of her and do a little bow to her. She lets out of cute laugh. I smile as I get my plate and sit next her at the kitchen island. "Emma, since we took the day off, what do you say we do a little shopping after the appointment this morning?" "Ya babe that sounds great, it's best to start early since we basically need two of everything."  "Yes dear, you are right, but I was thinking maybe you could help me with a little clothes shopping, these are now really the only things that fit me Emma." Her shoulders slump a bit and she pushes her breakfast plate away, she's hardly eaten anything. "Gina, baby. How many times do I have to tell you. You are so fucking hot." "Emma I". "No Gina listen to me. Do you know how sexy you are ? I know you know that, otherwise you wouldn't have such a hard time with this weight gain." She looks away, maybe feeling guilty for feeling like that. "Baby it's ok. You have every right to want to want look sexy and beautiful all the time, but you have to know that just because you are pregnant and now you are starting to have a baby belly it doesn't mean you aren't sexy. If I told you how many times a day I want to rip your clothes off and fuck the shit out of you. You'd probably call me a pervert and leave me."  She finally smiles and looks at me. "I mean it Gina. I love you and want you all the time, and to know that you love me enough to carry our babies, oh man that just makes it better. It's not all about the visual, Regina it's about our love that makes you sexier. I love you so much baby. Fuck, now you got me crying."  "Oh Emma".  "I've never been loved before you Regina. Nothing could ever make me not want you or love you. Ever."  "Thank you Emma. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make this such a big thing. But you are right. I guess that's whats been in my head, that maybe you would find the weight gain as a turn off."  I shake my head in the negative. "I understand that now my love thank you. So now I really want to finish this wonderful breakfast, but you need to jump in the shower." Shit. I grab a piece of toast put some eggs and bacon on it fold it over and take a bite. Making my way out of the kitchen and mumble with a full mouth "Be back in a jiffy babe."  I take a quick shower, get dressed then we head out to Kathryn's office.