Chapter 22

Later that night I'm in the bathroom getting ready for bed and as soon as I walked into the bedroom, well to say I was shocked was an understatement. Sitting on top of the bed was my wife, wearing the hottest, sexiest lingerie I think I've ever seen her in. She has on black lace panties with a red bow on the front just below her belly button. My first thought is that she a present I get to open. My eyes work their way up to her bare belly then to her breasts which are covered by a beautiful black lace camisole that was basically see through. My mouth is just hanging open. She's looking at me with her dark chocolate eyes and says in her husky sexy voice. "What took you so long Emma? I've been waiting for you." As she was speaking she ran her right hand up her leg towards the inside of her thigh. "Ah ah I, ah". I couldn't speak. "What's wrong dear, cat got your tongue?" She gets out of bed and slowly walks over to me. She wraps her hands around my waist and then rubs them over my ass. She leans up and kisses me, then pulls back. "Tell me Emma, are you feeling ok?" I can only nod. Damn that sexy voice. "Do you like my new pajamas Emma ?" I nod again. She kisses me again. I stutter a bit "Whe when di did you get that ?" Fuck I can't even speak anymore. "I got it today my love. When you went to get oue smoothies I went and found this an hid it in the bag after I payed". I smile and nod. She leans her whole body into me. "Oh Emma, I guess you like your little surprise if this is anything to go by." She says as she grabs a hold of my hard dick through my boxer briefs. "I more than like it Regina." I say then kiss her hard. I bring my hands to her ass and squeeze hard. She moans into my mouth. I lean down a bit lift her and she wraps her legs around my waist. I walk us over to the bed and carefully lay us down. Not wanting to put to much weight on her and the babies. We kiss passionately. She runs her hand through my hair as I move my hand down to her breast and squeeze. She releases another moan. I start kissing her neck I can feel her start grinding up into me looking for some friction to satisfy the ache she has in her core. I can feel her heat and the wetness through her panties and my boxers. I take my hand an rub between her legs. I can hear her breath hitch. "Looks like you are already Gina. No need for to much fore play tonight baby." "No Emma. You know what I need. Take me baby. Hard". I nod and quickly take off her panties. Her scent is so intoxicating. I pull down my boxers and kick them off. I take my position between her legs, I take hold of my cock and glide it through her wetness making her hum. I move my tip to her entrance and slide easily in. Both of us enjoying the feeling. I start a quick rhythm. Regina's eyes are closed. She's slowly dragging her nails down my back. I can tell she's enjoying this. Then she breaths out "fuck Emma yes, go harder baby." I quicken my speed a bit. I start removing her top then I take off mine and bring our chests together. It feels really good when our breasts just carefully graze each other. I quicken my speed more, so now I'm thrusting harder into her. Shes moaning and digging her nails into my shoulders it hurts a bit but it really just encourages me more. She starts rubbing her clit. It's so fucking hot when she does that. We both are almost there. She starts to shake and I can feel her start to tighten around my cock as her orgasm hits. I keep my rhythm for a few more strokes before I release everything into her. We are both panting heavily as we start to come down from our high. I gently kiss her lips and slowly pull out of her. Then move to lay at her side and wrap my arms around her. "Is that what you were thinking when you bought that little outfit today Regina?" I ask with a little smirk on my face. "Yes darling, as a matter of fact it was." We both laugh as our breath evens out a bit. I pull the blankets over us, we kiss and each say I love you and start to fall asleep.