Part 4

Zoran City 31st Century

Colossus, Dipper, Jacob, Jewel, and Timmy stared up at the sky as the red and blue lightning storm intensified, causing panic to spread among them.

Sussoloc and Reverse Dipper hovered above the group, adding to the tension as Colossus and Dipper engaged in an argument.

"Well, Pines, care to introduce me to your blue-suited doppelgänger?" Colossus said sarcastically, gesturing towards Reverse Dipper.

Dipper aggressively grabbed Colossus by the arm. "You think this is a joke?" he snapped, his grip tightening. "Don't you understand the gravity of the situation?"

Colossus remained unfazed by Dipper's attempt at aggression. She rolled her eyes and dismissed him with annoyance. "Pines, calm down. This is just another ordinary day for me," she remarked, pulling Dipper's hand away. "I can handle Sussoloc in less than a minute."

"Ah, so you're planning to unleash your demon to take down your witch twin?" Dipper taunted mockingly.

Colossus met Dipper's gaze with cold, aggressive eyes. "Fuck you," she retorted sharply.

Insults had been thrown their way before, but for some reason, this encounter hit differently. Dipper's face turned red with anger, and he growled in frustration, wanting to retaliate with his own words.

As much as Sussoloc and Reverse Dipper relished the idea of destroying their counterparts, they also took pleasure in watching Colossus and Dipper engage in a heated argument, hoping it would escalate into violence.

"Tear each other apart if you'd like," Sussoloc declared with bloodlust in her eyes. "It'll be quite entertaining for us!"

Colossus and Dipper redirected their attention to their Reverse Doubles, their faces filled with curiosity and confusion.

"I see you've ditched Bocaj and found yourself a new boy toy," Colossus taunted, attempting to provoke her double.

"Well, you and I are identical in every way, including our taste in different boys instead of our Princes," Sussoloc retorted, clinging to her new boyfriend.

Dipper, in a panicked tone, demanded an explanation. "Who is that guy, and why does he look like me?"

"I am you, you incompetent underling!" Reverse Dipper responded, his voice dripping with darkness and annoyance, as if it should have been obvious.

"He's you from another universe where you're the villain, and your enemy is the hero," Jacob explained.

"Everyone has their dark mirror," Colossus chimed in.

"Why are you here, Sussoloc?" Jacob demanded an answer.

"We thought you would enjoy hearing how far you've fallen!" Reverse Dipper mocked. "Even farther than you realize!"

"Colossus, what did you do?" Dipper asked, instinctively attributing blame to Colossus since she possessed the ability to travel through universes. It seemed like a logical conclusion to him.

"Why are you blaming me?" Colossus snapped defensively.

"You're absolutely right, my dear Colossus. How could he possibly fault you?" Sussoloc interjected, swooping down and draping an arm around her counterpart.

She grinned maliciously. "After all, it wasn't you who released me from the chambers," she said, glancing over at Dipper.

This statement sent a chill down Dipper's spine. "What are you implying?" he asked, his voice trembling.

Sussoloc flew closer to Dipper, their foreheads nearly touching, a menacing presence. "Wasn't it you who took Ludwig to Washington D.C., where he destroyed the moon tower?" Sussoloc inquired.