You're Everywhere

I wake up groggly. Thank god its saturday. I get up slowly and head into the kitchen to cook some breakfast. I whip up a few toaster stroodles like a real adult would and grabbed yet another glass of chocolate milk.
~Timeskip Sponsered by TrueMoo~
I walk into my room and put on a Waterparks shirt and black jeans paired with high top black converse.
I grab my bag and head out the door to the park again. I walk over to the swinging bench again and before grabbing my sketch book seeing Emerson walking down the path right next to the bench where I was  sitting. I look down hoping he wouldnt notice again but of course he did
"Oh hey (Y/N)" Emerson said
I look up at him "oh, um, hey Emerson.." I say quietly
"Whatcha drawing?" He asked seeing the sketchbook in my bag
"N-Nothing. Its a fresh one so I dont have anything in it" I close my bag.
"Its weird I thought I saw you yesterday. Its like, well like you're everywhere"
"I-I guess I am" I smile a bit.
"Hey can I get your number? Im just wanting to know cause we have alot in common so we could be friends"
"Oh yeah of course here" I grab a pen and his hand hesitantly and write my number on his hand.
He smiled, oh my god his smile is perfect.
"Okay well I have to get going. My brothers need me. Ill see you soon" he got up and the pirate that im slowly falling for walked away.
I grab my sketch book and finish my picture of him. I just sat there for hours. Thinking. Nothing else, just thinking.
I walked around town and went to the mall to go to hot topic. After a while in hot topic I went to a gas station and used my fake ID to get cigarettes. People say it'll kill me but why would I care? It numbs me but in a good way. But so does he. I grab a cigarette after I leave and light it, pressing it to my lips and breathing in the cancerous but numbing smoke. After about 3 minutes im back home and just finishing my cigarette.
I walk into my house and look at my phone seeing that Emerson texted me.

E:Hey its me Emerson. Just wanting to make sure that I got the right number and you didn't give me a fake one :p

(Y/N): yeah its me lol. I just got home so dont worry im not dead

E:good. Well I gtg im going to go draw for hours on end ttyl

(Y/N): Okay ttyl
I smile as I go in my room and watch Netflix for a few hours and pass out.
All while thinking of that boy...