Prolouge

Im here at the hospital, lying in my death bed waiting for the doctor to end my life.  I can hear the sobs and cries of my parents  , friends and family related people.

How i wish i can tell them not to cry because when I'll leave. There will be no one to wipe their tears away. But i couldn't. Its so hard for me to talk nor to move.

Im not afraid of death. For me , death is a new beginning. A start for me to change and make things right. Since we dont have a time machine to turn back time. I prefer death .

I don't understand people why are they afraid of death. Is it because they're afraid of leaving their love ones behind?

Death is a part of our life. It is like a timer bomb that attached to us. When the time has already ended. You are now saying goodbye to the world and saying hello to the afterlife.

Im kinda excited about it. After the sacrifices , stress and depressing situations I've been encountered in my life, i want to rest. But i cant deny the fact that i want a second life.

I know it's impossible but that's the one of my wish in my before i die wishlist. Its the last wish which i will sign if i have agreed to a person named Grim Reaper.

I know its funny but it is true.
He is the one that im waiting for to come. To deal with him. Whatever consequences ill take.

Im staring at my galaxy ceiling which i asked to my parents. My room is like a presidential suite and we can do things what we wanted to.

I can feel the cold and sweaty hands of my mom gently carresing my cold and thin hands due to my illness.

I have a cancer, and it reaches into its last level and impossible to be cured.

" Tan, Anak ko..... "
my mom said in breaking tone . Her eyes is now swollen and red kasi kahapon pa siya iyak ng iyak because of the doctor's decision. To end my life by mercy killing.

They want to end the pain that i felt . And me, i want to end their sacrifices at me. I want them to rest and start a new beginning without me.

I smile at her wickedly...

" M-m-mom... " i said while panting. Even it is hard, i still want to talk.

" Angel, dont force yourself to talk. Mahihirapan ka na naman. " she said while her tears continually streaming through her red cheeks.

" I-its o-okay m-mom.. " i said to assure her that it is fine.

She is sobbing loudly and daddy is now patting her back, I know dad is holding back his tears to keep him strong.

A tear rolled down to my cheeks. Its okay mom, When i will be gone. You'll no longer cry because of me.

Oh lord God. Please bless them for being a good parent. Guide them to a more success .

" Mmy, please take care Rashid for me.... " i said and im surprised because im not stuttering.

Rashid is my Lil bro, He is 7 years old but he acts and talks like a 23. He is also smart and handsome cute baby boy. How sad i can't grow up with him because my time will finally ended.

Mommy wipe my tears as i force myself to talk again.

" Mmy, Ddy, When i finally rested, Dont cry.... I dont want you to be sad mmy ddy, Its hard for me to go when you are always crying. I promise that i will watch you wherever you will go. " i smile

They are now hugging each other and crying. My tita is also in verged in crying. My Friends was sobbing .

They should not waste their tears in me. I dont deserve it.

" Dont cry, please. Its hard "

" always remember, I love you all so much even death cant break my love for you all. "

" When i meet God in heaven... Ill ask him to look after you all and guide you..And i will ask him to give me a second life... "

My voice is now small and i can see some light.

I guess, i really need to say goodbye now.

" Goodbye Everyone. " i said and smile before closing my eyes and let death embrace me through his arms.

Hindi Na hinintay ng katawan ko ang mga doctor, kusa na itong bumigay and its a good thing.

I can feel my soul raising and my heart slowly pounding and my body is turning cold.

Goodbye World! See you when God let me live again!

***

" Thania Lets go... "
I slowly nodded as i reached the hand of my handsome grim reaper to go with him.

I can see my own body in that hospital bed lifeless and pale.

My mom is crying same as my dad. They are hugging my cold body. My Lil bro is also crying

" ate kooo, please wake up ate..
you promised me to buy ice cream last sunday right? ate dont leave me please!! can i go with you ateee? "

I stop myself from crying and Grim Reaper is raising one eyebrow at me! Tss!

I cant believe what i see right now!

I can see ghosts with a friendly smiles lol. I thought ghost are harmful and so creepy but they are not!

Oh my god! Nakakaenjoy palang mamamatay.

Grim reaper ordered me to follow him .

I want to run dahil naiiwanan niya na ako pero nagtataka ako kung bakit may parang hawak akong....

" P-pano napunta to? " gulat na gulat kong sabi.

Grim look at me boredly

"That's your Wishlist right? Your not totally dead yet."

" What do you mean? " ang gulo ahhh?

" tss, just follow me . " masungit na sabi ni Grim kaya sumunod nalang ako.

harujusko akala ko mababait ang mga taga sundo! tss iba to, Masungit! pasalamat siya ang gwapo ng likod niya!

" I can hear your stupid thoughts missy, You should compliment about my face, not my back. " he said boredly

Gooooodneeesss!

Hi Guys, please vote and comment!

IrresistibleBiatchh