Chapter fifteen

Younghee's pov

I sat on the same seat place again... But this time, I wasn't watching down the hallway but I just rested my head on my desk and tried to take a tiny nap while waiting for Mrs. Morgan...

And that's when some people came in there were more like five of them... They looked like they're our seniors...

They told us that Mrs. Morgan won't be coming in and that they were given the responsibility to take care of us while she's gone...

Like, what the fudge?! Why the heck would we need anyone to take care of us?! Can't they see that we're not kids anymore?!

Then some familiar guy came in and told us to settle down and go to the music room. He told us that he's gonna teach us some music stuff...

He came near me

Him: I heard from Minghao that you're avoiding him. And to think that he's your boyfriend, I'm not really sure if I should interfere but, whatever it is that makes you hate him, you should probably forget it if you really love him...

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

I was about to say that but then I realized that this senior guy was Seungcheol. And as expected from him, he really should be caring and make sure that nobody is hurt or something.

What?! My boyfriend?! Oh, right, they saw that incident... Gush! I really wish something stupid like that shouldnt have happened... Fudge!

Seungcheol: But if you have this arguement with him, love quarrel to be exact...

What the--?!?!

Seungcheol: I understand that you'll keep it to yourself... Right now, we should probably go...

He added

I looked around and realized that we were the only ones left in the room. And so, he stepped out and went to the music room...

"Fudge! Jihoon-ah! I'm so sorry!"

I whined to myself thinking that Jihoon can't be my boyfriend when Minghao keeps on pretending that he is...

"Gush!"

I stood up and then stepped out of the room. My footsteps broke the silence within the hallway. I passed by many rooms and realized that students here looked super innocent and all... Thinking that's how Soonyoung's face is, but he isn't... (If you get what I mean)... Sorry Soonyoung...ㅋㅋㅋ

I only heard silence within the music room... So I thought that maybe they just looked around the instruments... I opened the door widely...

"What the--!?!"

I explained as soon as I heard this ear splitting music and closed the door as quickly as I could... Reminding myself that this room is soundproof...

I took a deep breath, preparing myself from that hell-like loud music... I opened the door and quickly closed it while covering my ears and hearing half of the music. To be honest, it sounds pretty good. The only thing is that it's just too loud.

I looked around to see if somebody must've been covering their ears. And unexpectedly, no one did. I was just the only one thinking that the music is too loud... Seungcheol looked at me with my palm covering my ears.

He came near me and took a hold of my hands and he calmly set it beside me... I realized that the music wasnt that loud at all... It was just me who thought it was...

Seungcheol: Next time, you shouldn't let your thoughts get over you...

He said with a sweet smile and went back to where he was supposed to be...

I thanked the hell out of him for realizing that if anyone except him saw me I must've been very weird...

==Time skip==

We heard the school bell rang and realized that classes are dismissed. I had a lot of fun in the music room...

Everyone started chatting and went out of this room. I stayed there thinking that maybe I have hidden talent with instruments... I stared at the organ and runned my fingers through every key... I then have this desire to study about playing a piano.

I then ran out of the room and closed the door then I went to my locker and took my stuff (the house keys, my wallet and etc.)

And I didn't wait for Sofia's email since I know that she's gonna attend the meeting. I also decided to just eat dinner out there at some restaurant and started walking out of the school gates. I stopped by a vending machine and took a glance inside... I then saw this soda and decided to gift myself by it.

I inserted my coin and pressed the soda. The machine beeped for three seconds and suddenly stopped...

I scoffed

"Great, now the machine ate my coin... I dont have time for this..."

I started walking and that's when someone took a grip of my wrist and walked continously and arrived at a nearby restaurant.

He made me settle down at some table and went to the counter...

Gush! How the heck did he know I'm coming here??

My palms became sweaty and my heart's racing...