1

vote and comment for the next chapter :)

-

remember the day we were giving up

when you told me i didn't give you enough

and all of your friends were saying I'd be leaving you

-

"No! I told you, Harry! I've had enough!"

"Please, Louis, we'll figure it out!" Harry says desperately, grabbing onto Louis' hands.

"Figure it out? FIGURE IT OUT? how many times have you told me that fucking sentence?!" The blue eyed boy said, tears springing out of his once bright eyes.

"I-i just need more time, please, Louis."

"Time?" Louis closes his eyes then he sighs. "You're asking for time?" he repeated.

Harry bowed his head, going down on his knees. "Please, Louis." He whispers brokenly.

"How many days, weeks, months have i asked of you?"

Harry stays silent, crying, on his knees, hugging Louis'.

"Have you ever heard me, ask for your time? I stayed quiet this whole fucking year while you work on your job." Louis said, incredulous, running his hand on his hair. "I stayed quiet because I knew how much you worked hard for it and I'm so fucking proud of you." Louis also gets to his knees, facing Harry. "But I- I've had enough" Louis continues, taking Harry's hands in his.

"I love you so much, Harry" he whispered, teary-eyed.

"I'm sorry for not trying to tell you how I feel but I just- didn't want to ruin this for you. This dream job you worked really hard for."

Harry shakes his head, tears flowing freely.

"I- now. I'm gonna be asking this." He took a deep breath. "I need time, Harry."

He took a deep breath, looked at his Lover in the eyes and said,

"I need a break."