1.2

vote and comment !!

-

Lying in bed with his t-shirt on

Thinking how I went about it wrong

This isn't the stain of a red wine, I'm bleeding love

-

Harry.

Harry was a mess.

After the fight, they've calmed down and agreed on the break. It was heartbreaking for both parties but regardless, they knew they both needed time.

Louis packed his things. Harry watched him, containing his tears. He noticed that Louis didn't get all of his stuff which means he still plans on coming back. With that thought, Harry feels slightly relieved.

And now, it's been a week. A whole week without seeing, hearing or touching Louis. He was also wearing his t-shirt because that was all he had left of him. Even if it was a little bit small. He was a total utter mess. He's thought things through and decided that he'll seek for Louis' forgiveness. Work for it. He'll do whatever it takes.

Louis is his everything. He is his lover, his partner, his best friend. He can't lose him.

He just can't.

And so, he plans to win Louis' heart all over again. Show him that he is more important than a job. That he is so much more.

Harry knows that it will be hard. That they both need time, more so on Louis' part. He's sorry but he knows saying it isn't enough. He needs to show it, show that he loves him more than anything. 'Actions speak louder than words'.

He'll do anything for his Louis.

With these thoughts going through his head, he blacks out. The bottle of red wine that he was holding, fell and shatters on their bedroom floor, the contents being absorbed by the carpet.