1.3

vote and comment!

-

Please believe me
don't you see
the things you mean to me
oh, i love you, i love you
i love, i love, i love
Olivia

-

Exactly five months, one week, and a day have passed since Harry continued through his plan. He gave Louis flowers, chocolates, you name it. He even took him to special dates. It was like the start of their relationship again. Harry was happy to be given this another chance.

Louis was Happy. If Louis is happy, Harry is too.

It wasn't very easy at the start. Louis needed time, and Harry gave him just that. He gave him exactly a month before he started doing all these.

They first talked. About what they said to each other. About Harry's plan. If after they do all this, will he just go back to his ways. Louis was skeptical and hasn't completely forgiven Harry yet. Harry completely understands and just let Louis does what he's comfortable with.

The couple also have decided not to rush things and just get to know each other all over again.

Then, he started his 'plan'. He, firstly, asked if Louis was okay with it. He simply shrugged and replied with a small smile "okay, H.".

Harry doesn't know what he did to deserve such kindness. But he will forever be grateful for this angel.

An absolute angel.

They were starting over again.