1

Jazzie Wilson- (in the MM)

I had walked thru the door, just came home from school, my last year of high school! My mother was home like always, now not to say, my momma a hoe or anything but she a hoe. She was fucking for money, which was something she been doing since I was around 7. It kept the lights on and it kept food in the house, but I hated how she did it, like why couldn't she just go get a normal job like everyone else's mom. Since the door was closed to her bedroom I knew that meant she had "company", which meant I needed to let her know I was home, by knocking on the door.
I walked to her door and knocked until she said okay.
"OKAY! Damn girl!" she yelled.
I wondered who it was this time, Mr. Charles, Mr. Lewis, Mr. Steven, Mr. Harey, maybe it was Mr. Marvin. There was more but those were the main ones, well not the main ones just the ones I remember off the top of my head.
I went to my room and changed my clothes, once I got home from school my school clothes came off. I had put on a pair of black and white joggers and a white crew neck t-shirt, and I kept my Nike socks on. Comfortable dressing is the best. I had picked up the clothes that I took off and threw them in my dirty clothes hamper and then I sat on my bed, I had to block the noise of my mom moaning and her lil friend grunts, so I put on my headphones and started blasting music while I started on my homework. I had the plan to go outside but I wanted to wait until I was finished with my homework, school was first in my eyes.

________
I have finished my homework and was about to text my best friend to see if she wanted to go outside:

Bestie🔐💛💍
ME: Outside?🤷🏽‍♀️

Bestie🔐💛💍: Yea I'll be at yo house in 5

ME: Igh

Bestie-My best friends name is Zoni
We have been friends since I was in middle school

I got off my bed, put my books up and got my phone and slipped on my Nike slides and turned off my light and walked out my room door and to the living room, I went. I was slightly hungry so I put my phone on the counter in the kitchen and went to the fridge to see if I had anything I wanted to eat. I saw some things but I wasn't really in the mood for those things. My momma had a jar of mommy sitting in the cabinet, just for extra things, I took the jar down and grabbed a 20 dollar bill out the jar and stuffed it into my back pocket then put the jar back and left out.
"Hello, Jazz!" Zoni said as I made my way out the door.
"Hello, Zoni!" I had walked down the porch steps.
She had one foot on the porch and was leaning down.
"Girl, let me tell you bout Keenni." she said as we walked from the porch, out the fence, and onto the sidewalk.

Keenni- Zoni's boyfriend
I don't have a problem with um, he just too overbearing sometimes.

"What about him?" I liked hearing their problems, not in a hating way more like I like being the one that helped out.
"Okay, so you know home my brother just came house right? So I had made a post on snapchat, and it was a damn video, we were hugging and the caption some something simple, and he slid up and was like "Who is this?" I was like my brother, he gone say "Yo brother, from who?" Like nigga what?" she drug out the what and looked at me.
I was listening but I was also thinking about her brother, woo child, he is so fine.
"You mean he didn't know that he was your brother? What type of mess?"
"Okay right. Girl, I'm hungry." she looked at me and then looked at her phone.
I started to smirk, "Bestie, I got a 20!"
"Let go to American Deli!" she said started to get hyper.
"Girl calm yo hungry ass down, come one" I started laughing and then we walked across the street and went to jays and then went to her house to eat, which was my idea, I lowkey wanted to see her brother.

__________

I took a picture of my food which was something I started doing after she told me about the time she told me about the time was found a bobby pin in her food, the shit scared me, but I also did it because it was food and I liked posting it on snapchat.