(Harper in the MM)

We walked in and he closed the door a little to hard I'm guessing because out cried Harper.
"Waah!"
Really?
"What that?" Xavier said putting his bag down near the couch.
"Uh it's my sister." I said, I wasn't lying but I was scared what he would think if I just came out with a baby that looked like she could be no more than a couple of days old.
"Go get her." He said, unzipping his jacket.
"Oh yeah. I'll be back." I wasn't completely a noob when I game to babies, but I was no expert. I walked to the door and opened it, and there laid a baby screaming at the top of her lungs and her face turning red. I had no pampers, no formula, nothing to take care of a baby. Why? Because Shelly left me nothing.
Yes I called her Shelly, fuck that mom shit.
I picked her up and rocked her while walking to the living room. "I'm back." Standing near the tv.
"Welcome back shorty and baby." He was starting to get up and walk over to me, "Damn how old is she."
"Uh about 4 days.
"Oops." He covered he mouth and started laughing. I laughed with him. "I know this is crazy, but would you mind holding her for me for 3 mins, I have to run upstairs and get something."
"Sure no problem." He said.
I handed him to her and starting going to upstairs. I had my phone upstairs.  I needed to get my phone.
I need to text my dad really fast.... whose name I changed to "Papa🧡"

Papa🧡
Me: hiii...
Papa🧡: hey baby
Me: hey so I need a favor...
Papa🧡: anything
Me: mind going to the store and picking up some baby things, like formulas, bottles, diapers anything... for a baby born 4 days ago.
Papa🧡: what! I mean sure but why.
Me: I'll explain when you get here
Papa🧡: okay I'll be there in 15, why you not in school?
Me: sick.

I hit the power button and walked out my room, down that stairs and into the living room. I didn't hear any crying... but Xavier was still holding her but she was out of her blanket.
"She was hot." He said looking up at me.
"No it fine, you really don't have to stay here with me." I said walking to the couch.
"I'm definitely staying, I love kids and plus your still sick, so sit down and let me make you some soup." He said laying Harper down and standing up.
"About that, see I'm not sick."
"What?"
"Yea I know I lied, but I really can't go to school , because I have to stay home and watch Harper." I starting looking down and playing with my fingers.
"Where is your mother?"
"She's not here."
"Okay well, if you don't mind I'll stay here, plus you where only protecting yourself ,and you sister. Harper is it?" He sat down and pulled his book bag next to him.
"Yea that her name. Harper Aliza Wilson." I said looking over to her. He was pulling out his computer and binder.
"You don't mind if I do some school work right?"
"No I don't mind." I said I pulled out my phone and choose to text Zoni.

Bestie🔐💛💍

Me: hey, so I can't come to school, something came up
Bestie🔐💛💍: are you okay?
Me: yea I'm fine
Bestie🔐💛💍: Okay I'll stop by later.
Me: okay... have a good day in school
—————————
10 mins has passed.
Xavier has been working on his work for school, Harper is still sleep.
"Honk honk!"
"That must be Kelly."
"Kelly?" Xavier looked up at me.
"Yea my dad just being me som things for Harper. I'll be back." I walked outside and down the stairs to his car. "Explain."
"Look I got company, I'll text you everything, I don't really have time to explain." I walked the back door and pulled  on the handle. "Jazzie, I'm not unlocking this door till you explain." He said.
It wasn't like I could just unlock it, because he had to window rolled half way up.
"Okay listen, momma had a baby, and was I needed some things for the baby, she didn't want to ask you so I did, and right now she is at work." I lied.
"Oh okay," He unlocked the door and let me get the bags, well what amount I could carry. I told him not to get out the car and to let me get everything.
I got some of the bags and took them to the step, the door wasn't open yet, then I ran back to the car and grabbed the rest and then walked around to hug and kiss my dad bye and started going up the stairs. I opened the door and put the bags I had in my hand on the couch, Xavier spotted my and started to help.
"Damn who brought you all this stuff?"
"My dad." I said putting it all in front of the table.
"Tru."
I started going through it all all the pampers, wipes, clothes, formulas, bottles of water, jarred food, bottles, pacifiers, baby soap, lotion, oil, and shampoo.
Harper was still sleep which was okay because I was going to try and put up everything.
I started unbagging everything and sat it all up on the table in groups.
Dang pops, you went all out huh.
I took all the formulas and baby food and put them in the cabinet, near the fridge. I took all the bottles and put them in the sink, they had to be washed. I took all the gallon bottles of waters and put them on the floor near the fridge, in a line.
"Do you need any help?" Xavier asked.
"Nah I'm okay, thank you tho."
"Okay we'll can you help me, I do know what your really smart, can you help me out with this work."
Xavier was in college, community college trying to get his business degree, we talked about this last weekend.
"Uh yea I'm coming," I said leaving the kitchen and walking into the living room, I sat next to him leaving some space between us, and some space between me and Harper.
"Okay so it's math, I just don't understand this." He showed me the computer, I looked at it fro a while and then I finally got it.
"Okay so all you have to do it multiply these two, and then divide into this on, and subtract 7."
"What? How did you get that?" He was still looking at me.
"Okay so take this one here and multiply it with this one, and then you just have to divide cause that the amount of people that was coming, but 7 cancelled."
"Oh. Thank you." He said, I smiled and stood back up.
"I'll be cause, ima going to take her clothes to my room and to change my clothes as well.
I picked up all of her clothes and pampers and wipes and started going upstairs. I just threw them on my bed, once I made it to my room. I was going to fix it all up later.
I changed into a pair of Nike grey shorts, and a hoodie, put on my Nike slides and walked out the room and back down that stairs.
———————————
1:43pm Monday Afternoon.
After doing some reading, and looking at videos, I found out I needed some more this for Harper, like a crib, and a baby bathtub. I was looking online, but nothing was really eye catching, but that when this idea clicked in my head.
Since Shelly is not coming back, I can change her room into Harper's nursery.
But that's when a even better on came in.
No no no, that room is flipped with hoeing, why not just move.
I mean I have the money for it, I have the time, and plus with me about to graduate and everything this can be easy.
I think.

Let me know what you think I should do?
Should they move?
Should she change the room, if so what colors?
Harper Aliza Wilson?