(Zachariah in the MM)

I woke up before Zoni. So I went to the living room and sat down and watched tv. I wasn't hungry or anything so I was just on my phone watching tv. I posted a picture on Instagram the night before and just wanted to see if I had any comments on it.

 I posted a picture on Instagram the night before and just wanted to see if I had any comments on it

143 likes
curlyhead.jazzie juicy cherry🍒☺️
"veiw all comments"
z.dagoat bestie😍
qudo.loot 😍she crazy cute
logan_d. Wassup😉

"Wassup sleepyhead?" Zachariah said as we rubbed his eyes and walked down the stairs.
"Hey." I said looking up from my phone. He walked past me and went to the kitchen.
"You want some cereal?" He asked.
"Sure." I got up and walked to the kitchen.
"Sike, let's cook." He said putting the cereal on the fridge and grabbing pans.
"Boy you can't cook."
"Yea I can."
"Okay we gone see."
He rinsed the pots out and started getting food from the cabinets and the fridge.
"You gone stand there or help me stupid?"
"Okay 6ix9ine." I got a bowl from the dish rack, rinsed it out and started cracking eggs into it.
"Can I get a fork please." I said looking around.
"Here." He handed me one from the drawer next to him and started putting strips of bacon in the pan. I got some seasoning and some cheese and threw it in there. He got another bowl and put some pancake mix in it and added milk and mixed I up. I got one of the pans he wasn't using and start cooking scrambled eggs.
"Ooouuu let's go eat juice."
"What?"
"We need juice."
"We just started cooking."
"Okay we'll once the bacon  and eggs get done let's make a quick store run."
"Okay."
So we cooked the eggs and the bacon and then went to the store in our pajamas, well I wore my pajama shorts and a oversized hoodie, and he wore his plaid pajama pants and a sweatshirt. We went to the car and got in and started driving.
Ooouuu you fine😍
"Stop staring." He said.
I was staring?
"I was looking at the mark in ya face, who hit you?"
"What you talking about." He looked in the mirror and then started laughing, " you play to much."
I started laughing. We pulled into the store parking lot and got out the car.
"Okay let's get orange juice." He said getting a basket.
"Okay." I was walking behind him.
"Hey Jazzie!" Some called out, I turned around it was Logan Davis. "Oh hey Logan."
Please done ask for my number!
"So I asked Zoni for you number, I never got it what's up?"
"Oh she didn't tell me abou-."
"Aye Jazzie you ready?" Zachariah said wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Hey Zach." I said.
"Your Zoni brother right?" Logan said.
"Yea that's me, who you?"
"I'm A friend of her's and Zoni's."
Nigga you ain't my friend.
"Oh well get gotta go, you ready baby right." He asked.
"You two date?"
"Yea we date." Zachariah said.
When the hell?
Logan walked off and me and Zachariah walked to the check out line.
"Who was he?" Zachariah asked putting the juice bottle on the line.
"Oh he is Zoni's boyfriend's friend." I said.
"Oh so he not your friend?"
"Nah I don't like him at all."
"Good cause you my shorty." He Sosa taking out his wallet, the girl that was ringing us up looked at us like we were specking in tongues. She was so interested in out mouths she didn't see that  Zachariah was handing her money.
"You gone take the damn money or what?" He striked.
"Oh I'm sorry, you to just make such a nice couple."
"Thanks, let me get my change."
Non friendly ass😍
"2.54." She said and handed it to him.
"Come one baby girl." He held his hand out and I grabbed it and we walked to our store.
Jesus take me now!😍
——————————
"This what we doing now my nigga!" Breanna said coming down the stairs.