Chapter 1: Things start

"Hi..."

"Hello"

"Good evening"

I quietly rehearsed simple opening words. Noooo that's not it. Fuck. What do people say? Do i just casually say hi? Jesus, why am i like this...

"Miss Jieun it's your turn!" I hear a shout coming from a neatly dressed lady in glasses.

Waiting room was full of people who came here for the same exact reason as me. To get a job in this house. To work for Mistress Han. Cunning noble woman, who always knew what she wanted. She was in her thirties and had a lot friends who were just like her.
There is no surprise that so many people came to get a job from her. Even cleaning floor for her would be such a honour.
But i don't really care about what kind of person she is. I care for the money that i could get by working for her. I want to be her personal gardener. You know, watering her flowers, trimming her bushes and stuff. I love seeing beautiful gardens which i can't affort so that's a plus too! By all means, this is my dream job and i should get my ass up from the seat and get ready to meet Miss Han.

Right when i opened the door i saw Her. She was clearly judging me. Eyeing me from head to toe.
She didn't waste a second and immediately started questioning me.

"You want to be my gardener Jieun huh? Do you have any working experience?" She turned her head to me.

"N-no, i mean, not really. I helped my aunt in her garden when i was little if that can count as working experienc-"

"No, that doesn't count", Miss Han harshly answered.

"Oh sorry... I'm only 19, i couldn't get much experience in this little time" i tried to defend myself even though i knew it was all over now.

"I think it isn't my problem that you are too young and unexperienced to work here. All i can say is good luck finding a job with this attitude" she tossed my job application form and pointed at the door.
I thought that such dramatic end was unnecessary but i can't say that now, because i'm already behind her door standing like an idiot.

Usually i'm not that the type of person to get revenge. But that night, i really felt that chaotic energy burning inside me (that probably was from drinking beer oops) and decided to crash miss Han's party. And that wasn't my greatest idea.

I made a simple plan:
1. If i'm lucky i get in her house though the backdoor that was open during job interviews.
2. I find her bedroom and spill some sticky liquid in her bed.
3. Run away from her house as quick as possible and get home.
4. Wonder why the fuck did i do this stupid shit.

I dressed up a little bit so i won't be too suspicious looking. I'm happy that at least my friends and family don't know about this. Right now, i only need one person to be disappointed in me. And that person is myself.
If backdoor will be closed i'll just give up and go home. Okay, less talking, more doing. Let's goooo!

I reached Han's house by taxi and now it's the moment of truth.
Will i get in?
Unfortunately, the door was open and i was in. Goddamnit. There are so many people who look rich and wayyy out of my league. I have to ask someone where is her bedroom. After standing in small corner near mini bar for a minute i decided to go ask bartender. I don't even want to remember that awkward conversation i had. All i remember is that i got the answer. This is too easy, i thought. I ordered the cheapest pink cocktail and got up the stairs. Her room was supposed to be the first one on left.
I quietly opened the door. And i heard something that sounded like. Moaning? I was about to close the door but my drunk ass accidentally let of the handle and made a little sound (cliché) that startled people who were in the room. Young man in white shirt and older women both looked at me in awe.

"I told you that we can't be here together! What is everyone going to say if they found out?" Woman yelled.

"Just get out now. I will fix it, don't worry" The man commanded her as she was collecting her belongings.

It didn't take me too long to understand that coming here was a big mistake.

Author's note:

So yeah this is the beginning of my new story, vote and leave comments if u enjoyed!