Jimmy's POV

When we get back to the hotel, Jess instantly runs to her and Zacky's room. I just smile and head to mine so I can change and then go back to Becca's room. We have some unfinished business to attend to. I was about to kiss her when this whole deal with the guys being missing went down, so I'm glad they're back and safe. After I change and am headed to Becca's room, someone stops me.

“Hey Jim, can I talk to you for a second?”

I recognize the voice as her father's so I turn to him and smile.

“Of course, Mr. Hetfield.”

“Oh please, call me James.”

“Okay,” I chuckle. “What would you like to talk about?”

“My daughter.”

Uh oh.

“What about her?”

“I understand you took her on a date yesterday.”

“Yes sir, I did.”

“Well, I just want you to take very good care of her. Every guy she's ever dated treated her like shit. I know how much of a caring guy you are, so I know you'd never hurt her. I just want you to heal her heart and make her the happiest she's ever been. I can see the way she looks at you. It's pure adoration and the brightest smile appears on her face when she sees you. I want you to keep that up and take good care of my little girl.”

“I promise you I will take good care of her and treat her like the princess she is,” I smile.

He chuckles and pats me on the shoulder.

“Thank you, son.”

“My pleasure.”

He nods and walks off. I smile to myself before walking to Becca's room and knocking on her door. She doesn't answer, so I try again.

“Becca? It's me Jimmy. Open up.”

Nothing.

“Becca?”

A vision flashes through my head and my face falls. Fuck! I bang on her door, but she doesn't answer. 

“Becca!”

 I kick the door and it quickly flies open. I rush inside and make my way to the bathroom where she's laying in the bathtub with an empty bottle of pills in her hand. Jesus Christ! I pull her out of the tub and start doing CPR on her. I'm hoping it'll bring her consciousness back, so I can force her to throw the fuck up. Nothing happens so I grab my phone and dial the police. I explain what's happened and they tell me to wait where I am. I look down at her and bite my lip as tears start to sting my eyes. How could she do this to herself? Not just to herself, but her father and family? And to me. I can't lose her when I just found her. God please let her be okay. Please.