t w o

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚

chapter two

(showmance)

The red-head was putting her books into her locker when she felt a presence beside her. "I saw you." Closing her locker, she looked at the blonde cheerleader, "What are you talking about?"

"The glee rehearsal. I saw you watching them." There was a slightly harsh tone in her voice. "And your point is?" Milenia looked at her. "I don't want you joining them." The girl snorted, "Funny, Finn said exactly the same thing." The blonde gave her a serious look, "I'm serious. I care about you and I don't want you to be hurt."

Ever since Quinn and Finn started dating, Milenia had gotten a close relationship with her. She could always rely on Quinn to help her with anything from boys to homework. She was like an older sister to the young girl. Milenia adored Quinn. She had it all. The popularity, good grades, a rockin' body and she dated one of the most popular guys in school, her brother. Quinn was always there for her, even when she didn't want her to. "Quinn, don't worry. I'll be fine either way."

"Just don't join that loser club, okay?"

"Okay." Well, that might have been a lie.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚

Emma Pilsbury was just about to wash her hands when she heard someone coughing in one of the bathroom stalls. Seeing the door being slightly open, she peeked her head in only to see a red-headed girl crunched over the toilet. "Milenia, are you okay?" The young girl startled at the voice of the counselor. "I'm fine."

"Did you just throw up?" The adult asked her with concern in her voice. Emma Pilsbury have always cared a lot about the kids at McKinley. She wanted what was for everyone. "No." Milenia's answer was hesitant. "You missed the toilet."

"That was the girl before me."

"I think it's time we have a talk." Milenia silently cursed at herself. She washed herself up and followed Emma to her office. Once they had reached her office, Emma gave Milenia a phamplet as she sat down. She gave it a quick glance as she the counselor spoke, "Bulimia is a serious issue, Milenia." Said girl looked at the adult in front of her, "I'm not bulimic. I just had a bad breakfast burrito."

Lie.

"Are you sure?"

No.

"Yes. I'm totally fine."

Picking up her bag Milenia looked to the guidance counselor, "Thank you for the talk, but I really have to go." Trowing her bag over her shoulders, Milenia walked out of the office, "Hi Mr. Shuester." The man waved at her as she walked past him. 

                                                                    *✭˚・゚✧*・゚

The next day everyone was assembled for the assembly where the New Directions were going to perform. Milenia had heard all about it from Finn, how Mr. Shue had picked a very bad song and how Rachel had suddenly changed their performance behind his back.

Milenia knew she was late to the assembly. She struggled to find a place to sit, just as Quinn waved her over right as principle Figgins was talking into the microphone, "Silence children, silence." Milenia sat down next to Quinn. "First, an announcement. The toilets are broken again. We are fixing the problem. But let me warn you.. there will be zero tolerance for anyone soiling school grounds. We're not going to have a repeat of last time. We have a treat for you guys today. Mr. Shuester."

As Mr. Shuester was walking up to the microphone, one Emma Pilsbury yelled out, "Yea, Glee! Glee kids hurray!" Her voice sounded way to excited for Milenia's liking. "Uh, hi. When I went to school here , Glee club ruled this place. And we're on our way back. But we need some recruits to join the party."

Milenia had thought about joining the glee club many times, but she knew neither Finn or Quinn would allow her to. The red-head thought it was a bit weird seeing as Finn was in the club.

"Now, I could tell you all about how great Glee is, but, uh.. I think I'm gonna let some friends of mine show you instead." The curtains in front of the stage opened and the music to "Push It" started. Milenia couldn't believe what she had just witnessed. She now understood why her brother was hesitant on doing the assembly.

When the song was over, everyone was cheering them on. Milenia thought that they were good, but seeing her brother trying to literally sell sex made her feel disgusted. It was an image she would never get out of her head.

The very next day when Milenia walked passed the choir room, she overheard Mr. Shue and Rachel talking. She had heard Quinn's name and got interested to know why they were talking about her. She knew that eavesdropping wasn't that nice, but she just had to know. "Quinn's audition song was on Figgin's approved list and frankly, she did a heck of a job singing it."

It was clear to Milenia now. Both Finn and Quinn had joined the team after telling her not to. She was done listening to them. She knew that they would get mad at her, but she didn't care. Milenia Hudson was going to join New Directions.