8 ~A part of me that's missing~

"Oops! Eh, oh well." I said, not caring what would happen.

"Taehyung! Ppali!" Jin hyung said.

"Wow! Going big on my sister huh?"
With my sudden comment, he blushed. Hehehe. Imma tease him some more.
"Ayeee!! Jin hyung loves my sister, Jin hyung loves my sister."

"Ahh hajima!" He said, but still blushing.

"Just trying to tease you." I confessed.

"Aish! Get a love life! Don't mess with mine!"
I lowered my head down while hiding the fact that I can't have one 'cause I'm gay. It's not easy to find someone if you like the people that are the same gender as yours.

"You know I was kidding right? I know you'd find your MR. Right or even MS. Right." He wanted me to change?

"Not you too! Don't try to change what I don't want to become no more! Please." I said, clearly pissed off. At this, I was on the edge of crying my eyes out, but decided to keep them hidden when I heard the bell, ring.

"Babe!" My sister exclamed and she ran to Jin hyung and hugged him.

"Hello! How are you?" He lovingly asked my sister.

"Gwenchana~!" I just stood there, not having someone
to cuddle with
to share my pain with
to understand my feelings

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Kirsten's P.O.V.

"What did I do wrong?!" He said; clearly confused why I ignored him for the last 2 weeks.

"Please, don't act like you don't know what you did." You really don't know? He really doesn't know. If so, then beat it!

"Kirsten...My bestfriend...." He said.
At his comment, I wanted to cry.
"I-I'm sorry. " I blurted out.
"What do you mean you're sorry?!" Questioned my ex bestfriend...But I only answered him with "I-..... need to g-go."

"Kirsten, just please tell me what's wrong...so I can fix it." He pleaded me. "Can you fix a broken heart?"
I paused. And then continued. "Jake?" I know that, if I call him his original name; He would be all weak, but damn. I was wrong.

Author's P.O.V.

Their friendship was like the lights that shine the brightest in the darkest nights. But was blurred with her tears.

Their friendship was like a door, that used to be unlocked, but can also be locked for a reason.... she locked herself inside while leaving the other one to drown in confusion outside. Why? She wanted him to come in desperately. But did he knock? No. She couldn't let him in again. Even if he would, she still wouldn't. Confusing right?

"Jake?!" He shouted vigorously. "Why?! Why can't you tell me?" He asked. "You always hang out with her, and not your goddamn bestfriend!!" She shouted. He fell silent after that. "What, Can't talk?" She cried. "You said you were tired of people bossing you around. Don't you get tired of yourself?" She couldn't continue; for she has drowned in her own tears that are falling out of her brown orbs non-stop.

%‰%‰%‰%‰%‰%‰%‰

To be continued

{ Author's P.O.V. }

Byee~ Luv you!!
Please VOTE & COMMENT if you have some suggestions!!

Sorry for making some readers cry because of this stupid story. I really had a bestfriend. So yeah.

Please comment if you can relate or just request an ANGST. Cause this idiotic Author is going to have another book that she wouldn't even finish!

And I also changed my style of writting.