What you do at the beach

Kian - Usually kian will rent out a yacht for you two to take out and go diving or snorkeling !

Trevor - At the beach you and trevor always make a vlogging video wether it's you trying to get kicked out of the arcades or him doing performances at bars or stage they have.

Ricky - Ever since Ricky brought you to the beach for the first time you would always make music videos to weird songs like she looks so perfect,ordinary,or HAPPY LITTLE PILL ( comment if ur obsessed with that song cuz I know I am ) once ricky was filming you in the water and he dropped his camera for a second you laughed then he looked at you like oh oh ...... Ok soon after you got pushed in the freezing water.

Jc - Most of the time you go up to your cottage and just chill. Go to the beach, shop , get ice cream, and do the arcade.

Connor - whenever you and Connor go to the beach it's just for mini golf and go-carts.The people at the mini golf place basically know both your names because how often you go there.

Sam - sam will take you night surfing and will bring blankets and pillows just in case you want to sleep on the beach underneath same stars thinking about the future.

Thank you just because thank you

I wish I could meet everyone that reads this but message me because usually I'm really bored

Almost ALMOST to 1k so tell ppl about it please

When I get to the fabulous 1k I will be doing some shoutout's

Have a great

A) Morning

B) evening

C) day (idk)

D) night

Wherever you are ooh ooh ooh wherever you are