Demon in my attic

Hi i'm Barbra, Barbra Lentee. I'm 16 I live in calafornia, But i'm being forced to move to oregon. I have to leave everything behind. my town i grew up in and my best friend debby. We hang everyday we love each other like sisters. But moving is like ripping apart your twins and sending them to different places. our states touch, But still. We're gonna be like 9 and a half hours away. My mom my brother and my dog are going. That's all of our family thats left. After my dad died our whole family got torn apart my mom was forced to work two jobs a day leaving her to not join us at home until around 9pm, And leaving us at 8am. Then Our two cats left us. Candy and Willy. They left so unexpectedly. One day In july of last year I woke up to eat breakfast, I Always feed my cat's while i'm eating. As i sat down with my food in front of me i called for Candy. I didn't hear her collar or her walking on the floor. as i called again i still heard nothing from her. Then I Called for willy, But again i got the same result from willy as i did with candy. I searched around the house until i reached behind our couch where i found..Will and candy dead. I still tear from the moment. Anyways. Like i was saying i'm moving the most sadiest thing a human being can ever incounter. I also have to go to a completely different school meaning I have to make all new friends thats the worst part. How could i make new friends. I have tons of other friends and that was hard enough now i have to do it again.