Chapter 6.

"Woah you're right, It is creepy up here". Debby stated as she looked around witht he flashlight. "I know. Here, I'll put the lantern in the middle of the room". I said as i placed the lantern down. "So you actually think something is...?". She said. "Yeah, I do. But i just wanted to check one more time, And i didn't want to go alone". I said. "Woah, Look at this". She said handing me an Old note:

:Hello, if you are reading this then i am probably dead. I am forced to move to a different house, I will suffer from my mom. I am probable dead in a different house, But i will come back and haunt this one if i can.(Me and debby gasped). I vow revenge to Anyone who's mom comes in here. 

"So...You're being haunted by some ghost who vows revenge on moms?". Debby said with a confused look. "Don't you get what this means?". Debby just shrugged her shoulders. "Our mom is in danger, We have to do something, Fast". i exclaimed. "Um...Barbra". Debby said as she pointed above me. "What?". I asked in fear. "There's something behind you". She said. "I opened my eyes widely and turned around. To my weird suprise i found nothing. "What do you, AHHHHH". I screamed as i turned around. "WHAT ARE YOU?". I asked in horror. I ugly old bumpy white skinned girl, With black damp hair, With straindes in front of her face. "TURN AROUND". She said in a creepy voice as she pointed behind me. I turned around and saw a demon like figure, "AHHHHHH OH MY GOD DYLAN!!!". I screamed as loud as i could before blacking out. 

Dylan's P.O.V.

I heard a scream for my name coming from the attic which immediately caused me to wake up and jump out of bed putting my robe on over a Large Grey T-Shirt and sweat pants. I rushed over to barbra's room but i didn't find anything. "BABRA". I screamed. "BABRA". I rushed over to mom's room which was my second guess of where she might me. I didn't find her around the room so i decided to look in the closet. I opened up the closet doors and looked up top. I climbed the shelves but before i could open it i heard scraches at the attic door. "Babra". I asked. "Dylan?". I heard barbra ask back. "Barbra open up". I told her. "Oh dylan i'm so glad to see you". Barbra said as she opened up the door to the closet. "Barbra what are you doing up there?". He asked as he lifted me down to the ground. "Dylan i'm so sorry, The demons. Their there". She said as she looked up at the open attic door. "Um, Well. Maybe you should get some rest, And how many times have i told you not to go up there". I said as i walked her to her room. "Oh i'm so sorry dyl, I won't Ever go up there again". She said as she opened up her door. "Goodnight dylan". She said as she closed her door. "Get some sleep". I tried to yell to her through her closed door. I wen't back to bed and thought, Was she telling the truth, Nah i doubt it. I just pretended to act like she was right to make her feel okay. That startled me. 

Barbra's P.O.V

"Help me". i tried to say out of my duct tape but it came out as "HhhLp maeeyy". My hands were tied behind my back and my feet were tied in front of me. I was trapped inside of a small cold black corner of the attic as the lantern did nothing as it layed on the ground in peices. I was trapped. And dylan doesn't know she's not me.