Chapter 7.

I sat there, In the cold corner crying myself in fear. Wishing i never came up here. And where is debby, I'm so worried, For her and me. I can't Believe she's pretending to be me, She'll never get away with it. I hope my mom's okay. She hasn't called?. After thinking hard about things i fell alseep, Only wishing i could escape. 

I woke up from the bright light shining through the tiny window up high. The sun was beating down. I only hope the demons don't join me. I wanna get out. "MMMMMMMMMM". I tried to scream. 

Dylan's P.O.V.

I woke up and got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I stopped at the hallway and knocked on barbra's door. "It's time to wake up". I said as i opened the door. She a woke yawning and streching her arms. "Hi". She said as she got out of bed and headed in my direction. "Hey morning". I said as we walked to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. 

I opened up the pantry with breakfast stuff like cereal and sugar donuts and poptarts and stuff like that. Barbra's hand reached into the shelf and grabbed the poptart box and started carrying it away. "What are you doing you don't even like poptarts?". I said as she grabbed a poptart and started moving to the toaster. "Oh i was just moving them a side". She said as she placed it down on the counter. "Why would you pick it up and put it on the counter...To move it a side?". I asked confused. "I'm gonna skip breakfast and take a shower". She said as she wen't to the bathroom. "Um, Okay?". I said as i poured some cereal and milk and ate.

(1 Hour Later)

Why hasn't mom called?. I'll call her. I picked up the phone from the living room and punched in mom's number. *RING RING RING...RING RING RING...RING RING RING...RING RING RING. We're unable to come to the phone at this time please leave a message after the beep. Mom's voice mail said. "Mom are you alright, You're probably on the road but when you get the chance call me k, Bye". I said as i hung up. I put down the phone and sat on the couch and turned on the tv, As i heard the shower turn on the turned the tv up louder than it was. 

Barbra's P.O.V. 

I need away to get dylan up here. I need him to know somethings up here, Me. I had an idea, I tried to stand up but i couldn't. So put my legs that were tied together and hit them against the wooden shelf next to me. Bang Bang bang. I need dylans attention.

Dylan's P.O.V. 

I sat down watching tv when i heard a noise from the attic. I heard bangs over and over like someone was kicking something. Then i heard a glass jar break. Is there a squirl up there?. 

Barbra's P.O.V.

I started banging my legs on the floor over and over making loud noises. Maybe dylan will hear it. 

Dylan's P.O.V.

I started to hear what sounded like something banging on the ceiling. I want to go check it out. I headed for mom's closet and climbed up it, The door was locked. I pushed it open as hard as i could but i couldn't get it to open.

Barbra's P.O.V.

"DYLAN". I screamed through the tape, But again it sounded like "DMDFFFEzfm". Ugh. I wiggled my way to the door on the ground and tried to unlock it. i tried and tried when i finally managed to unlock it. 

Dylan's P.O.V. 

I could hear something crawling towards the door and the door unlocked after a few seconds of pushing it open. I opened it and climbed up. 

"BARBRA". I screamed as i saw her sitting there tied up with her arms behind her back and on her legs with tape over her mouth. "What happened????". I asked as i gently removed the tape from her mouth. "Dylan, oh my god dylan". She said as she hugged me out of breathe. "Barbra whats going on why are you up here?". I said worried.