Chapter 2.

"We should start packing". Dylan said as he grabbed some boxes from the closet. "One for you. And one for me". He added, And handed me a huge box. "ok". I said. I walked to my room and placed the large box in the middle. I'll take all my books from my bookshelf. I took the books few by few and added them into the box until there were no books left. Once the box was full I Gragged one of the sides and started dragging it to the door. When there was a bang. 'BANG'. I heard from my Ceiling. The bang made me jump. My heart racing faster. I didin't know at all what it was.

I wen't to his room and asked him. "Hey dylan, Did you hear that Bang upstairs?". 

"Yeah but it was probable something falling in the attic". He said as he didn't look scared at all. "Attic, We have an attic?". I asked. "Yeah, You never knew?". He asked with his eyebrows raising. "Uh, No". I said. "Oh, Well you do now". He said as he closed the door lightly leaving me to stare at a his closed door. 

I wen't back to my room but trying to wonder how one could get into the attic?, I've seen all those movies with attics in them. They would have this ladder that pulls out, But i don't see any. I had a new idea. I wen't into my closet in my room and looked up, I found nothing but a smoothe ceiling. So then i decided to check some other rooms. I looked in my brothers closet and did the same thing. "What are you doing?". Dylan asked. "Nothing". I said as I exited the room because nothing was in his closet either. So i decided to check my moms room. I wen't into her closet..And i saw what i needed to see. I saw a push in door. All i had to do was climb her shelves and push it in and BINGO.