chapter 3

I woke up the next day with the biggest headache for crying so much over my best friend... I couldn't do nothing about.. she was gone 

I had to go to school anyway but I wanted to convinced my dad that I couldn't go because I was feeling too weak.. 

"Daddy I don't wanna go to school today" i said to him 

"What!?" 

"Carla died last night" 

"So? You need to get some education.. you can't be dumb" 

"I'm sorry I won't go just for today but -- " 

before I could say anything else he trow me into the wall, then he pointed at me and said 

"I don't care if you want to be crying over some dead girl.. you gonna go to school.. I need to be home alone all day" 

he turned around and left.. I quickly get up and went to put my uniform on to go to school.. my eyes were red and puffy and now my back was hurting like hell. But I hoped that at least people in school would feel sorry for me and wouldn't bully me today but damn I was wrong.. 

as soon as I entered to the classroom, people were staring at me and whispering things to each other ugh great.. 

at break time I was just sitting in a table thinking about my best friend.. I then decided to go to the bathroom but unfortunately there were mean girl inside it..

"Hey ugly" one of them said 

I looked at them but didn't say nothing 

then one of them grabbed me from my hair and said "you respond when people are talking to you" 

then she decided to let me go and they all left 

later I went to the hallway to just sit there but one of the meanest girl at school "Laura" unfortunately she had my same name but I didn't let that bother me..

she was a pretty girl but she was really strong, I realized that when all of a sudden she started hitting me just because i was blocking her way.. 

I never tried to stop them because well at that time I had seen my mom getting beaten up by my dad and she never tried to stop him.. so I guess that's why whomever tried to hit me I wouldn't try to stop them.. 

before turning away Laura said "you ugly and fat bitch" 

I had had enough that day so I decided to cut the last  two classes. I didn't know where to go, so I decided to go to a park near my school and sit there.. 

I started to look at myself in a little mirror I always carried with me, that's when I realized that my dad had been lieing all this time to me, I was really ugly.. 

I had really big ears, huge teeth, I was kinda skinny but my stomatch wasn't flat so it made me look fat.. damn now I knew why everyone at school hated me.. who knows why Carla never hated me, or maybe she did.. secretely.. 

while I was sitting there in a bench at the park, I heard some motorcycles, ugh stupid war between gangs was getting on my nerves, I decided to hide under the bench and that's how I saw another person being shot to death in front of my eyes.. 

this man was walking by, he wasn't doing any harm to anyone but the guys in the motorcycles, shot until he fell on the ground, blood was coming out of his chest.. it was terrible, I was schocked and I couldn't move for several minutes. But I knew if i stayed there it would be more troubles so I decided to go running to my grandma's house. 

She was a very sweet woman, she always welcomed me to her house, everytime I went there she would teach me how to draw or we would make something creative together. Because of her I started to see drawing as the only way to express myself, so since then everytime that I felt upset, or depressed I would take a pencil and a paper and draw just the way I felt. 

when it was time to go home, I hugged my grandma good bye, then I ran to my house. 

but as soon as I entered the house I regret it. my dad was choking my mom, her face was turning purple, I got scared i really didn't know what to do. But I knew I had to do something for my mom..

I quickly went and tried to hit my dad so that he would stop, but of course I wasn't strong enough to stop him.. then my brother came and as soon as he saw what was happening he took a stick and tried hitting my dad so that he wouldn't kill my mom, my dad pushed my brother away but I kept hitting him in his leg, then when he got tired of me trying to stop him, he throw me into the wall with so much force, I hit my head and fell unconsious, I don't know for how long I was unconsious though. 

I only remember waking up in my bed with my mom sobbing, I looked at her neck, and she has some horrible bruises. I felt bad for her, I started thinking what would have happened if I didn't come on time.. I mean she could have died.. 

when she saw I was awake she hugged me 

but I felt the need to ask her why my dad was choking her

"Mommy why did my dad do that to you" 

"It's something you wouldn't understand" 

"I wanna know" 

"okay" she sighed "I found out he was messing around with some woman, I got mad and and started an argument, I even told him I was gonna leave him, but he said I was his property and that I could not leave him, so that's how he started choking me" 

"Wow mommy I love my daddy but i think life would be better without him" 

"Don't say that Laura he might hear you" 

ugh my mom was so stupid why she couldn't call the police on him? I was too damn young to put up with her stupidness, ever since then me and my mom drifted apart, she thought I was gonna make my dad mad with all the stuff I was saying and it would cause him to kill us. She became cold with me, but what she didn't know was that I could not take the pain of being bullied, the pain of being abused, and the pain of missing my best friend all at the same time. 

that's when I decided to do the unthinkable, I decided that maybe if I killed myself I wouldn't have to put up with that pain anymore.. 

I  took my mom pills, I don't know what they were for but it said in the label that if you took more than prescribed it could be dangerous. 

I took all 12 pills that were in the little container, after several minutes I began to feel very dizzy, and I don't remember what else happened... 

I woked up in a hospital bed, my grandma was sitting there looking concerned, when she saw I had waken up, she came and gave me a warm hug.. she had tears in her eyes, she said that my mom had called her telling her she called poison control when she saw me laying on the floor with the pills container, my grandma said that as soon as she heard that she ran to the hospital.. 

the doctors said I was lucky I survived, they said at first they doubted if I was gonna live, but whatever they did to me had my body weak.. 

then I heard the door opened, there my mom was standing, she came to me but didn't even bother to ask me how I was feeling, she just said 

"Tomorrow you'll go to a psychologist.. " 

"What? I ain't crazy mommy " I said 

she look at me with a sad look on her face 

"Get ready, the doctors said you can leave now, and your dad is waiting outside and you know he doesn't like waiting" 

I sighed.. ugh why did I had to survive? why didn't I just die? did God hate me or something? why did I had to go back to that stupid house with that monster, why did I have to go back to school where nobody liked me? why was I going through this? I never did anything bad to anyone.. or did I deserve to be unhappy? just because I was ugly? just because I wasn't accepted? I guess all I could do now was try my best to stay strong... 

************************************************************* 

3rd chapter here blah blah blah.. i hate remembering my past .-. but someone said that if you take everything out of your chest you will feel better right? well i hope so 

anyways comment and vote if you feel like it.. 

xoxo