"Suspicious"

I wake up again to see myself on the living room couch. I get up, rake my hand through my hair and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror to see a horrible looking girllooking back at me. I wash my face with water, brush my teeth and head over to the bed room to change.

I put on a baggy jumper with leggings and vans and a messy bun.

I walk downstair to see Justin eating breakfast and smiling at his phone.

Oh no. Could he be cheating on me? But i don't know yet if he IS cheating on me.. I need to find out. and soon.

I walk over to him silently and look over his shoulder.

Damn. I can't see much. Well, its ow qustioning time.

"Whacha Doin?" i say fixing my chin on his shoulder.

"ehh. nothing!" he replies gives me a kiss.

Justin's POV

Fuck that girl scared the shit outta me. I hope she never saw that picture.. If she did imma lose her.. and i dont wan that happening do i.. She's been acting really suspicious ever since last night. Wasit something ive done wrong or what?.. As long as she dont know about Bahja. Then its cool.

"Who you texting?" She asks me as she pours herself coffee as she looks at me with squinty eyes.

Oh shit. Im done. She knows. I need to try get my way out of this cus. she's a smart one that cannot be fooled with.

"Just a close friend of mine..."

"Oh, really"

"Yupp"

"Sure?"

"Yes"

"Really?"

"..... Do you wanna go to a club tonight?"

"Stop tryna change the subject. I know you was texting someone. a girl/hoe"

"I-Im not!"

"Are too"

She is really hard to convince .. even in our relationship. 

"I'm done." I get up and open the front door.

"and where do you think your going?"

"Out!"

"Bye."

I slam the door and go straight to Bahja's Place.

End of pov

-

Rocky's POV

Yup, he is cheating on me. He has to be the worst liar ever.. Oh and he left his phone. Nicee >:)

I go on his messages to see him and some pink headed girl kissing. Wait.. that face looks familiar to me. What.. it can't be.. Bahja?! My ex bestie? H-How could he?! When he gets back im gonna fuck his ass up. and when im done with him. The pink headed troll will be the next. And im gonna need some people to help me with it.

OOP! whats gonna happen?

Is Rocky gonna get em?

Is she doing the right thing? Was justin doin the most?

Lol. find out in the next chapter!