"I'm Nobodies Second Choice"

Finally, i arrive at the house of the troll. I've parked the car just arud the corner so we don't get caught with it. We all hoped out and walked towards her home. I see the bedroom lights on and here moaning. This mother fuckers are gonna get it! 

I walk towards the door, get out a clip and fiddle it around the key hole. The door opens and we step inside. 

"Are you guys ready?"

They give me a thumbs up, cover they're mouths with they're bandanas and walk upstairs as slowly as possible. We tiptoe towards the door.

BANG! Nae Kicked the door down. We all position ourselves around them and aim our knifes/guns.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

Justins POV

What the fuck is going on? My and bahja were having sex then the next minute i see four... Ningas in front of us.. With knifes!

I looked at one of them in particular. Who looked sort of familiar in a way.. She pulled own her bandana. It was Rocky.

"B-bae?! Wha-? Where? How did you find me?" I asked her i shock.

"Lets just say that leaving your phone behind, Wasn't such i good idea. Was it now Justy Pooh?" She replied,pulling out a gun.

"N-now babe. Let me explain. Please?"

She chuckled. "Everything was already explained. And what made you think that this... This THING was better than be?" 

"Really, baby i can explain.." I stood up and walked up to her, and tried hug her.

"DONT touch me. Now tell me. WHAT makes thing girl so amzing for you to cheat on me for her. Huh?"

"I..I don't know. I thought you were cheating on me.."

"You THOUGHT i was cheating on you? What the heck has gone into you? And as for you sluty toad! How was your other nights with Ace primo, Myles, Antoine, Jacob, Corahn? Was is good?"

I looked at bahja in shock. "You cheated on me?!"

Rocky's POV

"And you cheated on me! HA! Now see how i feel?" And shot him in his leg.

He rolled around in pain as blood went everywhere.

"BITCH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO--" Bahja yelled at me, but i cut her short by shooting her in the jaw.

"Now you'll shut the fuck up.. For now."

We all left the door except for Jazz and shot Bahja in the breast before swag walking out.

"You girl, have got to be kidding me." Coco said.

"Well its the least i could do." She smile grimly.

"Come on guys, wehave to be heading back now or we're busted for sure." I said quickly.

We all ra downstairs, out the door, to the car and dorve back as fast as we could.

End of POV

-

Prince POV.

Right now. Im walking down the road home with the boys. If you never knew we will i was just 4 blocks away from Rocky? Well. Now you know. I saw a black car zoom past me away from Bahja's home and i knew it was Rockys car, and i also knew that she is done with what she has done. Which'll make me without Justin in the way. Great. This is ALL going according to plan. The less people in the way. The quicker i can reveal myself.

"Prince? Prince? PRINCE?" Ray shouted down my ear as i snapped out of my deep thoughts.

"Wha-what?" I replied.

"Day dreaming about Rocky. Again."

"I-i just can't get her out of my head. I mean i know A LOT about her."

"You need to stop using you ability to know someone better and to read minds. Because if you continue. Its gonna effect you. A lot." Explained Roc.

"Yeah, i know. But i can't help it. Plus i can't be anyone's Second Choice." I replied

"Your telling me." Ray said.

End of POV

-

Rocky's POV

As we turned a corner, i saw four guys, all dress casual. But one of them in particular. With and Afro and a shirt that said 'Misfits' It was MB.. 

Wait. Misfits? Di-didn't my stalker say he was a misfits but is normal? Shit. If he likes misfits then! HE could be my stalker! unless i can find more clues and see if he really IS my stalker. My eyes widened as I thought to myself.

"Rocky? Are you ok? You've gone... pale?" Coco asked me anxiously.

"Yeah! I'm fine!" Trying to fous on the road.

I look at the rear mirror to see prince's face. I twisted and turned and pull the car to a hault. I breathed hard and stared at what was ahead of me. Was that prince's face i saw? I don't think im ok. The fact that im finding out who my stalker is really getting into my head.

"Rocky! are you SURE you are ok?!" Lookig paniced.

"I don't think so.."

"I think rocky needs some rest. Somethings playing around with her and its not good. She needs rest. I'll drive." Coco sugested.

So i was brought to the back, feeling weak as hell. As i layed my head on Nae's lap. I was blank.

I woke up the next morning. On my bed with Coco, Nae and Jazz at my side. They all sighed of relief that i was ok. I don't think i remeber much about last night.

All i remember was prince.

Nothing else.

A/N: Would Rocky gain her memory back?

Would Rocky figure out if Prince Really IS her stalker?

Would Prince ever be Rocky's Second Option?

Find out in the next chapter!

Plus i'll like to thank EVERYONE for reading this story, Commenting voting and more! I really appreciate it :) And i'm thinking of making another story but i don't know what it should be about.  If you've got any idea's comment on my message board!

5+ Votes and Comments for the next chapter ;) Stay Tuned!