"I have feelings for you.."

"Well then lil mrs dare devil. I see you now know about Justin and Bahja. Don't think i won't stop from here. Oh no no no. I'm gonna give you ONE clue about me. I'm i Misfits (The stalker is prince lol) No i don't dress in black. I'm normal. But to you im not. a couple of more clues will get you closer to you finding out who i am. Good Luck."

So my stalker is a misfits, but yet calls himself normal? I sigh and open the drawer and take Justin's phone and run back down stairs to meet up with the girls. I still feel im not that ready to tell them about my stalker. I think tat telling them at a more calm time will help.. Just a little.

"You guys ready?" 

"Yup!"

We all walk out the door,  lock it and went on our way to Bahja's house.

-

Justin's pov

Right now im just sitting down but naked after a good fucking up in bahja's pussy ;) Yeah she's also my fuck buddy. Well, no. Rocky does not know. but its worth it. But damn i left my phone on the kitchen tabele before i left. I pray that she doesn't see the messages AND the pictures. If she did, well im dead.. Literally.

"Ready for another round? ;)"

"Well... i should be heading back.."

"Aw come'on! You need to for get about her now and then! I mean she could be cheating on you too but just don't know it!"

Hm, she did have a point tho.. Well she won't be mad if i did take a little longer to arrive home. I went ontop of bahja and did our thing.....

End of pov

-

Prince's POV 

Yup, im her stalker. i know everything about her. From when she was born up till the person she is now. I'm stalking her for a reason. I care about her and i love her. Yeah she don't really know who i am. But im sort of like a guardian... in a way. Iwanna tell her who i am, but i can't. It's too early for that.. 

Right now im at the beach where we first met each other. It brings back so many memories but so little since we only just met at the time. I really love her. But just doesn't know it..