Chapter 4

⚠️:I finally realized me and him were both shirtless and making out I stopped for a second but then continued I had never felt this way but I knew I had to continue. I felt him slip his hand onto my butt but I didn't stop him I then slipped my tongue into his mouth we kept going into I felt him trying to take off my jeans I knew this was getting serious then but I wanted him so I let him I un buckled his pants. He laid me down and started to kiss all over me it felt so good. He seven back up to my mouth and he started kissing me hard but at the same time he was trying to un clip my bra as soon a she unclipped it he went down to my boobs and just stared at them we then took one into his hand and started playing with it. He started sucking on my nipple it felt so good I let out a couple little moans it felt so good he started kissing on them it felt amazing he kept sucking on it he then grabbed my other boob and did the same thing. He started kissing more downward until he got to my pussy he kept kissing as much as he could until he did slowly took of my underwear. He then just started rubbing my pussy it felt amazing but then I felt him insert one finger oh god it was incredible then two then three he just kept going further and further. He took out his fingers licked them and inserted himself in my at first it hurt but it started to turn in pleasure. It just kept on going until his abs pushed against my boobs he pulled out and decided to suck on them again while playing with my ass it was really good I would let out little moans he then squeezed my ass so hard it was amazing he slapped one time really hard and let go he sucked on my nipple really hard then went down to my pussy at first I was confused but then he put his tongue in me and I arched he would swirl his tongue in me over and over again it felt so good he kept going I had to cum I managed to let out I'm gonna cum in between loud moans he took his tongue out and rubbed my vagina that's when I cummed he just stuck his tongue in to clean it all up. I then pulled him back up to kiss me again he put his tongue in my mouth and I did the same he started playing with my  butt jiggling it as we were kissing I then went down his body leaving trails of hickeys from his neck to his dick I got there and licked it a little just to see his reaction he got hard then I bobbed it a little then I shoved the whole thing in my mouth while he was pulling my hair I kept doing that over and over to him he then pulled my back up he once again went for my boobs leaving huge hickeys all over them he then went to my neck and left a small hickey but it was noticeable. After that we just laid down and I started playing with his hair it was soft and curly he said so Annie umm what does this mean for us I said I don't know exactly. He got up sat me up and said I really like you ever since then day I walked into the store but I don't want to rush things I said me neither he said well then let's remain friends and slow down a little I said "me too I'm going to really miss this" he said "well maybe give me a little call when your feeling that you want this and you can come over my parents are rarely home" I said "ok" and he put his pants and boxers back on he gave me my pants and underwear back and bra I think he meant to crap my hoodie thing but grabbed his shirty instead I just put it on and he cuddled.

There you go another chapter also what do you think did I write to much of a specific thing let me know