Epilogue

(Y/n) was at the lab door in seconds, terrified to open it, not wanting to see the lifeless body of the one he's given his life for repeatedly. "Uuggh..." he heard almost silently behind the door. Faster than he's ever moved, he swung the door open and was by Jeff's side in seconds, his eyes still closed and still as ever. "Baby, baby, are you awake? Please, say something." He watched him twitch as he recognized (Y/n)'s voice, his lips twitched into a slight smile, "My......pet.." he whispered silently without moving his lips. "Jeff!" he placed both his hands at the sides of his face, new tears forming in his eyes, "Open your eyes, you can do it." he spoke quietly. Jeff's features grimaced slightly, as his eyes opened slower than he would have imagined, but sooner rather than later his vision was filled with the worried face of (Y/n), who started crying and smiling as he saw him return his gaze. "You're alive." he muttered as he hugged him tighter than he ever had before. "Can't get rid of me that easily." Jeff breathed weakly, but also smiling. 

(Y/n) lifted his head and looked him in the eyes, tears already spilling from them again, "Don't you ever not listen to me again." Jeff could barely lift his hand, but placed it on (Y/n)'s cheek anyway, "I couldn't leave you alone with him, I couldn't bare to think you might not come back." his voice was growing strong little by little. (Y/n) smiled a little and leaned into his hand, then noticed that his burns where healing slowly but incredibly faster than usual. "Jeff, you're healing... how?" they then turned their heads to see Slender appear by the door, "It seems your tears have healing abilities, that is why Jeff is alive, you cried on his wounds just in time." (Y/n) looked back to Jeff and smiled, "You're going to be alright, you're never leaving my side again, no matter who tries to take you away from me." Jeff smiled wider, "I'm fine with that." he then looked to his half healed burns, then lied his head down. "Let's go to my room (Y/n)." he mumbled exhausted, making him smile. He then lifted Jeff from the metal table bridal style and was up the stairs and at Jeff's door in seconds. Opening the door, he carried and lay Jeff slowly on his bed. Taking off his bloodied and slightly ripped up jacket as well as shoes, he was finally was able to be with Jeff. He settle in next to the shirtless, still healing, unconscious Jeff knowing he was finally free. He wouldn't have to go on constant runs, he wouldn't have to worry or relentlessly plan his next moves as methodically as he had to for so long. (Y/n) was finally free to actually enjoy his kills and enjoy his Jeff to any extent he wishes. He felt at peace for the first time in his life, but also knowing it wouldn't last forever, there will always be the next catastrophe looming around the corner, waiting to sinking its teeth in them. He wrapped his arm around his chest and closed his eyes, inhaling the entrancing smell of the man sleeping beside him. 

 After an hour of (Y/n) letting his mind wander but not going to sleep, he felt a pair of soft lips on his cheek, then slowly moving down to his ear, then his neck. His breathing began to slightly quicken as he felt them continue to gently bite, suck, and kiss. "Hhhmmm.." he breathed quietly. He then felt them move up his neck to his jaw line, then to his lips. His raised his hand and entangled his fingers in the messy black hair he so loved. They continued their actions, progressing with time, in a loving manner, moving in harmony with each other. Showing just how much they loved one another through their actions. Jeff kissing and making dark hickeys all over (Y/n) neck as he thrust into him. "I love you, Jeff." he whispered into his ear as he wrapped his legs around his waist. Jeff smiled as he kissed along his jaw towards his ear, then whispered back, "I don't know what I would do without you." (Y/n) smiled, closed his eyes, then pulled Jeff closer to him.

The following night, they woke up in each other's arms, both completely naked. (Y/n) sat up and looked at Jeff's completely healed figure. He smiled then slowly got up to go take a shower, not bothering to lock the bathroom door. As the hot water ran down his body, (Y/n) thought of how he felt when he had lost Jeff. He vowed to never let anyone hurt him ever again, he'd burn the world to ash if anything took Jeff again. Walking out of the bathroom, he found Jeff just waking up, "How are you feeling?" (Y/n) asked as he got dressed 10 feet from Jeff. "Sore, but I'm alive, so I'm good." He then go to his feet, not bothering to cover himself, and began walking towards (Y/n). He embraced him tightly, "I can't believe you're still mine, I still remember when I first met you, how adorable you looked when you first knew about me. You were never scared that I wanted you, that's what drew me in. That and your unnatural interest in death." he mumbled. "I wouldn't have wanted it any other way." He then kissed Jeff passionately, "Let's go bath in blood. The shredding of flesh beneath the knife as it carelessly tears through." he whispered seductively. Jeff shivered in anticipation as he felt (Y/n)'s breath on his skin, "Fuck, let's go." his voice was rough as he quickly got dressed as well. They were out of the room and down the stairs in under 5 minutes, everyone they passed was surprised and strangely relieved when they saw Jeff's excited face. They ran through the forest, holding each other's hand so (Y/n) could have him run as fast as he. The entire night was filled with screams, pools of blood, and the ecstatic laughter of both (Y/n) and Jeff as they enjoyed every second of the abominable acts they engaged in.

The End.

W͏h̜̥̣̠̥̭̫́a̘͓̱͓t̸̖̜͍̜̖ ̰͖̼̞̯̥͉͡d҉̯i̱͖̭̖͈̹͙ḍ̤ ͖̤͍̱͉͖͟w̱̗̱̞̳̯e̶̩ ͟d̻͖̣̯̦o͍̯͚͝ ̨͖͙̞
̥͙̗̟̰͔͔Ṭ̰̪͈o̩ ̻d̙̞̗̱̮̞͡es̺̩͖̻͔̙̮ḙ̼͞r̪v̟̼͈̤̞̮̫͝e͈̯̬̣̫͍ͅ ̢̩̙ṯ͡h͔i̙̞̻̫̺͚s̡͓͈̝̬̝ ̫͚̹p̢͓ͅu̝̘̭̹̝̫̺͢n̫̺͉̫̘̝͠i̘̪̩͖͓̻̱͘s̮͝h̝m̸͓̠͖̲͚e̗̹̙ǹ̜͖̩͚̼̱ͅt̵?̢ͅ
̻̖̳̱͙͚W͟e͓͖͙͎ ̳̮̜c̵̪̠̥̩̪͇h̪̖i̘̝̤l͚d̙͔͈͡ͅr̥͚̱̩͔̫͘e̺̗̻͚n̦͍͍͕ ̥̖̜̺̩̮ͅo̶͖f̻͇ ̣̭̻̮̠̙͘t̨͈h̭͡e̪̣̞̬ͅ ̯̤̫̠d̨̩ḁ̴͎̹̤̰̜m̘͓̪͍̲͜n̪͈̘̼è̮̰̮̬̼̞͇d̤͚̗̀.̱͈͖̤̠͜
̨̜̭̬͎̩̻
͚̙̟͓̮̠̪A̱̬͙̣ f̼̺at̗̤͈͙̰͖͓e̟͕ ̛w͚̘͇̳̜̟ͅo̥̜͇̺͈͚ṟ͍͍̯s̤̫͇̺̝͎ͅe͍ ̟̦̱t̼̰h͙̩͕͇̮͡ͅa͏͖̺̦n̸̗̱̼͓͔̞̮ ̰̥̹͈͉̘͓d̮̫͈͠e̯̳̣͡a̖̻ț͖h̼
̨̰̦̳̯̺̠͚C̯̙͖͓̪̬̩h̞͖͎e̢͕̠ͅa̮͓̤̯̺̺͟ṭ̣̳̲̥͓ͅe̢̠̦̠̫d̵ ̩͡o͜u̧̞̭͕̲̱͍̩r̬ ̡͇̪l̹á̼̹͕͖͕̗s̜͔̝t͖̺̝̹͇̞͍ ̯̼̹̖b̘̰͎r͇͝e̪̲̜͞a̵̬t҉͉̮̪̹̳ͅh̪̬̙́
̝͎̩̞͉͟ͅW͔͝e͓͕͎̭̠̱ͅ ̤̗̗c̩͙̙͝h͓i̺̹l̝̟͢d̫̖͙͙̳̳̺͟r̙͎͟e̺͙̖̟̟̭ṋ̬͝ ͔̪o͉͘f̢̦̘͕̪ ͇̩̀t͓̮̀h̼̹̞͈͜ͅe̖̟̼̬ ͙d͇̤a̱͍͇m͇̪̘͓͍̳̠ṇ̣̺ẹ̶̩̱͕͎ͅd̮̥.̻͍̥͜
̘͓̮̗͉͢
̥̺͈̮̠̪P̡̦̳a̴̹̲i̶̲n͍̰ ̝̺̳̖͚̳́s̤͕̠̥̦ọ̹̫̫̪̤̯͟ ̱̰̤̰͖̕s҉̘̟̜͔u̖̹̜̫̯͎̰ŕ̙͙̟̹̠r͜e͇̪̻͓̜̜̥a͎̰̹̳͜l͘
͓̭̖͎H͕͕̤̩̙e̷̜̜͔r ̣͚b̩̯o̻̠̘͕̯d̹̰͔̠̰̞y͔͙͓͙͖ͅ w̘͉̥͜i̵͚͓l͓͘ḽ̮̩ͅ ̮̯̳̗̠̗͡ͅf̻͙̗̝̪͎e̩̟̩̻͍e̶̹͎̠̲̬̫l͢
̝͉͕̜͜T҉̠̖͓̮̥̦̼ha̘̣̭̫̮t͕̹̱̙͈ ̖̪̮͓̠͝c͍ͅhi̹̮͡l̷͇͇̻̯̗̣d̥͢ ̟̣͡w̠͚̫͍̰͓̰͢h̝o͕̬̣͈̲ͅ ̱̘̩įs̩̟ ̗̭͘n̦͔o̧̭w͙ d̫ea͡ͅd͈̣̲̜̟
̻͇T̸̯̥̟̝h̝e͚̩ ma̞n̳͓͚̞̦͚ ̱̠̭͔w̼͘h̳̭͎̳̲̣o͝ ̨͖̘̗͓k̴i̧̬̲̱̮͕͍l̹̲̜̼͇̕ͅl̷̰̤̪e̕ḑ̹̥͉͖̳
͇̜͇̺͇W̟i̡͎̞̜͍l̸̟̭̠̩l̻̰̻͈̺͞ ̷̙c̡̬͖͕̬̼è̜͚r̻̣̩t̞͇̗̱̜̩a̦̗͔̠̙i̟̲̮̯̞̲͕n̮̼̼l̴̥ý̪̫͙͙ ̡̗̖͙͖̞ͅf̵͇̠͕̼͕ul̸̯̦̙̝̬̩̪f͔i͞l̬̻͙͙l̙͍̹̕ͅ
͚̩ͅA͚̦͎͖ ̬̻͕̬̹̬f̵̙̥̲͉͙a͘t̺̱͔̜̼ͅe̵ ͈͕̝̞̦͔w̡͖̝̲̬o̬̘͙̖ͅŕ̙͎s͎e̮ ̕t͏h҉͙̱̖͕a̵̠̼̮̫ṋ͓͝ͅ ̜d̠ͅe̬̟͇ą͎̰͓̲̘͎̙t̛̬͔h̕.͏
̴͎
̝̺̯A͕͇n̨̠̩͉͙̩͖̙ ̯̣i̺̲̼ͅn̻͓̪n̲̖ͅo̫̮͎̜̯ͅc̜̱͎͎͚ͅe̝̪̟̮͍̩̗͢n̫̪͉ͅt̲̪̯͓ ̡͚̥̰̞̫t̖͈o̴̖͖y
̤̬ͅF̣̺o̦̖̺͔̪r̛̝͙̹̼̩̬ ͈͍s̸̺͎̘͖̼̦̬u̖̬̪̮̫͖ͅch͔́ ̖̻̻̘̱̗a͙̗͚ ̮̪͉̟͇̺̞͜y͚̣o҉̖͙͇u̯̦̫̫͈͓n̟g͓̗͓ ̡͎b̛͔̦̦̝̳͕͇ǫ̰̮͓̗̘y̱̞̲͝
Th͔̩͓a̧̺͇̙̖̠̲t ̕c͙̹̟͈͖h̖̼̹̖͚̪i͇̮͍̻ḻ̥̻̻̘d̴̳͕̻̺ ͈͇̩w̸̯̙h̢̫̮̤̖̟o ̳̣͎̲̥͟i̦̙͕͔̥͝s̞̜̬͚̥̻̲͢ ̨ņ͈̫o̵͖ẁ ̲̩̝̭͕d̘̜͉ẹ̙̪̘͢a̢d̸̹͚͎
̲̣̝̬͍W̞̼i̲̬̗̲͉t̢ͅḩ̠̪͉̦͍̦ ̢͕̞̞l͏̬̪̙̤̳͚͙u͢ng̷͕̣͕̗͚̫̠s͇̮͍͙̼̺͕ ̼̱͚̣̩͖͉fu̳͈l͘l̯ ̟͕̜͕͢o̦̥̱̱f̢ ̢̯wa͍͎̲̟̭͓͍͢t҉̤̯̖̭̜̺͓e̻̞̠̩͙̦͚r͓̀
҉̘̦͔̩͎̮̝T͍̲̻͍͇ͅh͈̖͖͖e̯͕͖̼ ͕̼̤̝͎̙͔b̰̹͍̝͓̻ͅo͓y͏̳̥̠͖ ̫̦͉̫ͅd̺͔͉i̳̗̬̪̜͝ḓ̤̮̥ ͏̲n̨͇͇͉o̫̣̣̠t̟̫͙͠ ̜̮͔̞f̺̟̮̖͍̥al̟t͚̹̮e̘̰͖̜̝̳ŕ̮͔
̱̳̺͔̗A ̖͜ͅͅf̥a̴t̛̙̞̭̠͔̗ḛ̥̙̣̹ ̤̦̭̟̯w̼̱͇̰͔̣ͅo͈͇̖̮͙͔̤r͉̗̲̕s͉̞̬̥̤͢ę ̲̮̰̟̞͉̗͡t̵̙̩̦͉̰͎h̜̞͍͈̞͕ͅa̪͈̖̥̱n̦ ̵̤̮͔̖̘d̩͔̰̖̭̩ͅe͉̻̙͇͝a̞̮̮ͅt̗͔̪̺̻h̫̕.̷̲̞
̳̝
͏̣̼̹̙͉W͉̗̟͙h̙̲͔̫̰̲͡ͅa̵͓t̡͔ ̪d͈̜ị̳̬̫d̷͙̠̰̠̼̘̮ ͉͙̘͎͚͔w͇͉e̥͇̩͙ ͏͙͙ͅdo̰͕̻̜
̳T̼͙̻̪͇̘o̧̙̙ ҉̲͇͎d̩̖̟̹̬̕è͖̪̘s̬̥̜̥͠e̝̼̼͓̜̥͈͢r̜͇͕ͅv̬͈̝̩̣͍̀è̩ ̧͕̫̩̠̤t̯̞̬͚̯͚̥h͇͈͇̱͓͙̀i̝̘̻̟s̲̪̗̺̩ ̲̗̥̩̖͇̥p͖̮͈͡u̪̩͚̘̜n͍͓̹͍͇i̵̘͕̩͍͇̱s̵̙̬̗̻̣̗h̠͈͇̦̖̕m̡̼͈͕̫ͅe̫̲n̜̞t̰̘͈͝?̨̙̮̭͔̲
̮̤̞͔W̡̼e̼̰̯͚̙̻͓͟ ͓̲͡ç̗̗͚̖̼̻h͠iļ̦̰͖̮̺̙̹d̸͖r͍͇̹͍̦e̹͢n͇̮̬̥̰̩ͅ ̩̹͍ơ̩͔̞͓̤̳̰f ҉͔͕t̟͚̜̣͇͚ẖe ҉͈͙̗d̙͙͞a̩͢m̫̩n͍̹e҉̝͚͈̞d̬̙̦.̛͈ͅ
̤͔̱̟
͚͓Ąͅ fa̷͉̲̥̰̼t̴̬̹̰̞̻͇ͅe ̰̞͈̙͠wo̧͙̼͈r̜͜s͍̘̯̯̜̹͜e̞̙͙̟̖̭ ̷͔͖͔͔̬̣t͍h͈̬a͖̹͈n̺ ̗͎͕̮͇̜d͖̬̣̲̳͎e̺̞͉͜a̢t̠h͓
͓͙͙̫͍͉́C͖̖͉̲͓̗͖͞h̥̭e̱̦̫͍at͓̲̜̰̞e͕͎͙̬̟̤d̡͎͕̪ ̦͜o̝̣u͇̭͎͍̹͠r̟͞ ̝̯̙̳͈̩l̛͇̗̬͖a͓̣̜̙͍s̴̠̮̞̗̗t ̞͈͎͜b͍̻̬͝ͅṟ̩̝̩̮̥̻ḛ̯̲a̡̖͖͇̻t̳̲h
̼̗͞Ẉ͖̳͔e҉ ̴c̠̣͙̙͚̺̳͘h̳͍͝i͏͈ld͔͚͞r͖̗e̱̰̠̠̭̬̬ņ̼̹̰̺̹ ̨͍͍͉o͕̯f ̙̰͕̭t̹̻̺̯̼̱h̪̤̭̲͓ͅe ̴̻̳d͔̯̦͈͕͡a̖͉̯̘͉mn҉̯̙é̝͚̲̭͓̱d̥͔̭.͏̻̼̞̭͍̘̟