~ Nine (Thank You!) ~

Tae slept soundly next to you that night, your heartbeats connected together by the synchronised rhythm they created. He hadn't slept that well in ages. He would always be thinking about how lonely he felt, or how cold his apartment was; but that night, the only thing on his mind was the warmth and safety you provided.

***

Tae took your hand in his as you walked across the bridge. It was a beautiful evening with a clear sky, the light blue tone of the day melting into the bright, romantic shades of a sunset - the same lively hues as the vivid fire that sparked in your hearts.

"Y/N," He began, as he looked you in the eyes. "Thank you for being there for me at my worst. It means a lot to me that you didn't leave me like everyone else did."

You smiled at him, causing his heart to skip a beat. The only thing he wanted was for you to be happy and nothing else, so he always tried his best to see you smile. "Of course," you replied, slightly tilting your head to one side. "Why would I leave you?"

Taehyung smiled back and he studied your face. You looked as beautiful as ever. He was sure that it was you who was giving those stunning colours to the sky, the same way you gave colour to his life.

The moment his gaze stopped at your cherry red lips, he couldn't hold back any longer and went in for a kiss; a kiss that he had been imagining for so long, a kiss as sweet as he thought it would be.

As your lips connected, so did your souls. The warmth you were both feeling inside contrasted with the cool, gentle breeze around you. You two were enveloped in your own bubble of nothing but true love.

Tae broke the kiss and looked at you once again, noticing how your eyes were perfectly reflecting the beautiful stars which have now started to appear in the night sky, dotting the darkness with tiny constellations which glowed as bright as the smiles you both wore.

***

Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night. He was disappointed that it was all just a dream, but he then realised you were right next to him, still lost in deep sleep.

He looked at you for a moment to admire your gorgeous features, before returning back to sleep with a clear image of you in his mind, and remembering that next to you is where he belonged.

💕💕💕

Hello again! Thank you so much for reading this short bonus chapter. I just wanted to thank you all for 500 reads. I'm honestly shook at how many people actually read this.

I also wanna thank everyone who supported me and left sweet and encouraging comments. It truly means the world to me that you enjoy this shit 😂

This may or may not be inspired by Day6's song Chocolate :3

Anyway thank you so much and chapter 10 will be up soon (I hope XD)

💕💕💕