❥ Facts About Kang Danielle

▫️Full name: Danielle Victorria De LaVillanueve

▫️Birth Place: Europe, Paris France

▫️Birth date: Dec 18, 1997

▫️Age: 21 years old

▫️She came from an Pre-modern Aristocrat Family in France, her Father who is Matteo Gustav de La Villanueve is the current CEO of A Multi-Millionaire Corporation.

▫️SM, FNC , YG, Woollim, Pledis, Starship, BigHit and other companies have All scouted her after a citizen in Paris uploaded a video of her singing under the Eiffel tower in youtube. But in the end she chose BigHit entertainment.

▫️She's a triplet. yes, you read it right. She's a triplet with two brothers born just a few minutes before her ( making her the youngest ). both of her brothers are actually K-pop idols as well, " Aldo Zenon de La Villanueve " or currently known as " Kang Zenon or Z " in the K-pop industry, is the eldest among the triplets and is an Idol who joined a K-pop group called " Got7 " and "Luka Ezra de La Villanueve " Also Known as " Luk or Kang Luka " in the K-pop industry, the second eldest or the middle among the siblings

▫️Her other brother, the third eldest, " Stefan Darios de La Villanueve " is a famous cultry chef who owns a lot of restaurants in Paris and Italy, and he is also a song producer, he had helped produce lots song from other companies and had helped BTS produce DNA, SAVE ME and RUN.

▫️She has studied a lot of different Country's languages Fluently ( including English, Chinese, Japanese, Tagalog, Bisaya, Mongolian, Thailand, Spanish, Arabic and Etch. ) and has mastered several languages of the countries in the continent of Europe.

▫️Before becoming an Idol, Danielle, Luka, and Aldo haved spent their childhood in their Manor located near a small old village in France.

▫️She's half European/french and Half Korean ( Her mom is full blooded korean from Icheon, South Korea )

▫️Queen Elizabeth The 3rd is Her Granny.

▫️She has a hard time pronouncing words in english sometimes due to her heavy French accent ( Which is a very sexy accent in my opinion).

▫️Her First Friend In Bangtan was Jeon Jungkook.

▫️Everyone or everyperson she have encountered was always Amazed and enchanted of Danielle's beauty due to her abnormal traits.

▫️She's told to be one of the best at hand-to-hand combat and sword fighting back at France, but she hasn't yet joined any competition about the sport.

▫️She has studied in Lycée Fénelon a Bilingual School for Girls, she studied there but stopped at the of age 13 and continued her education at Home, where her parents paid professional teachers to teach her back at her mansion until she joined BigHit Entertainment.

▫️She is a bookworm, she reads or study books during her free time and sometimes read to the boys during cuddling sessions.

▫️She has a Gray-furred Scottish Fold cat named Luci (Short for Lucifer).

▫️Her favourite Author is Sarah J. Maas and has read all of her books, she has a full collection of A Court of Thorns And Roses Series and Thorns of Glass series. She considers all her books as her Favourite.

▫️She loves to Paint and Draw, When she was a child she often stays at the Garden with her twin and draw the Blooming tulips or maybe Paint, sitting in the cool shade a brush in hand transfering the image of the Red Roses and Dahlias unto the fresh white canvas.