❥ Nick Names [ Within The Group ¦ Fandom ]

Within the group:

Jin:
❅Danni
❅Baby
❅Little precious
Bubbles
❅Little Ballerina ( he once saw her dance ballet to a foreign tune and thought she was amazing as a Ballerina )

Yoongi:
❅Danni
❅Little sugar
❅Baby
❅Fluer or flower ( because he says she is like a flower. Beautiful and delicate. )
❅Darling ( well privately...gatto keep the reputation )

Namjoon:
❅Danni
❅Princess
❅Baby
❅Little girl
❅Little precious
❅Atom ( because to him she'll alway be tiny )

Hoseok:
❅Danni
❅bright eyes
❅Ice pop
❅Jagi
❅Foxy ( her smile reminds him of a mischievous fox )

Jimin:
Dannibear
❅Baby
❅Honey
❅Bambi
❅Sweet China doll ( because he says she reminds him of the delicate doll in china )

Taehyung:
❅Dannibear
❅Ice pop
❅Wifey
❅Babe
❅Little vamp ( her features and sharp canines reminds him of a vampire )

Jungkook:
❅Danni ( since he is the one who came up with it )
Fluer or flower
Babe
❅Snow ( her hair reminds him of the white snow on a cold winter )
❅Smarty pants or braniac ( because she is very intelligent )

Within IKON:

Jinwhan:
❅Danni
❅Sweetie
❅Baby
❅honey

Hanbin:
Noona
Danni Noona
❅Kitty
❅Babe

Bobby:
❅Danni
❅Babygirl
❅Babe
❅Little Bean or beanie

Junhoe:
❅Noona
❅Danni Noona
❅Little monster
❅Apple ( because he cherish her very much )
❅Beauty ( because she is gorgeous )

Youn Hyeong:
❅Danni
Baby
Muffin
❅Sweet doll

Lukas ( her twin ) :
❅Rossie
❅Twinnie
❅Siss or Sissy
❅Shortie
❅Bubby ( because she's busty according to him )

Donghyuk :
❅Noona
❅Danni Noona
❅Shortie Noona

Chanwoo:
❅Noona
❅Shortie Noona
❅Candy Noona

Within the fandom:

GD jr.

Since Danielle is a huge fan of GD and has performed " we the Leaders " with him before in 2016. Everyone calls her this because she can rap amazingly and has a powerful stage performance that can make the audience thirsty just like him and because they always bond with each other whenever they are together. They have a daughter/father or brother/sister relationship.

The Nation's Darling

Just like other celebrities who have been honoured with a " National Title ". Danielle have been dubbed as "Nation's Darling" since debut from literally people around her. Magazine editors, the news, the citizens . Everyone. With a captivating and bewitching beauty, mixed with a touch of grace, then top it all of with an Innocent and bubbly attitude the girl was honoured with the National Title. Even back then where she was still at her mansion, her maids and servants have stamped her with that title.

Bangtan's Jewel

This title was actually invented when fans noticed how the members of BTS treated Danielle. They have noticed how they spoil her and shower her with much affection and how they treat her as if some precious jewel that's needs to be given and handled with the upmost care and protection. Fans have found it quite adorable too see them care for her so much and she returning the favor. It's also quite comical for the fans on how Danielle was unable to see the power she has over the boys of BTS.

Daimond Maknae

This title is quite self-evident. Armys named her the diamond maknae for her prodigious talent. And why not? Since Jungkook is the golden maknae why not have a diamond one?

The evil maknae/ the sultry

As a joke fans have created this nickname for her enthralling stage performance and her evil pranks towards her brother or to the boys. but after sometime the fans have realised the title actually portray her very persona, and had officially entitled her the name. As the Fandom says: " Don't be fooled by that pretty face, because beside the innocent facade and caring nature is a evil succubus shown in a form of a female spicimen who can be very mischievous and merciless once riled or provoked.This girl doesn't take on anyones crap. She may seem harmless but this girl can destroy you in worst ways possible ".

International Sweetheart

Because she collects the hearts of not only male kpop idols, but other celebrities from different Countries.