Idk what to call this, but it's angsty I guess

Deku. Meaning, someone who can't do anything.

Uraraka tries to tell me the opposite, Todoroki tries all means of comfort, Kirishima giving hugs when I seem down.. I can see them trying to help, but I just feel disconnected. All I can focus on is the time, the throbbing pain, from the injuries on my thighs and arms. They were still bleeding.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

It's driving me crazy. Everything going downhill.

"...eku, Deku. Shitty nerd."

I snapped out of the trance I was in. I looked up. The one person I didn't want to see.

Kacchan.

"Class is over, y'know. I shook lightly. "O-oh.. alright, bye..?" I said just loud enough for him to hear me, before running out of the classroom door.

Thud

Thud

Thud

My sneakers made a sound every time my right foot hit the ground. They felt heavy.. weighted by the truth I refused to believe. They squeak, as I make a couple sharp turns. I reach my dorm door. I unlock the door, run in, and lock it again. A metallic smell hit me.

Blood.

I forgot to clean up this morning, I woke up a bit later than usual. As I reached for hydrogen peroxide, I heard a loud knock.

Knock

Knock

Knock

I panicked. I smelled strongly of blood in here. They would definetly be suspicious. "Uh.. uhm.. I'll be out in a minute..!"

Crap.

I only had a few minutes to clean this up. Wait. I'll just cover up the smell for now, and clean up the blood later.

It's all in the bathroom anyways.

I sprayed some air freshener, And hoped it wasn't Todoroki or Uraraka at my door. They could always see past my lies.. I opened the door, And put on my best fake smile. I opened my eyes to say hello, and tensed up.

It was Todoroki.

"Hello, Midoriya. Can I come in? You seemed really out of it earlier today.." He said, as I nodded. I sat down on my bed, as he sat across from me.

It took a moment.

He covered his nose, and excused himself. He walked towards the restroom, I panicked. "Todoroki, no.!"

I practically screamed.

He ran to the restroom, And nearly fainted at the sight.

Bloody bath water

Bloody, shattered mirror

Bloody.. ..Everything.

I had ran. Before he could reach me, before he could say anything. I ran to the roof. As fast as my weighted shoulders could take me. I sat behind the staircase structure. I usually sat here, And lavished in the cool 1-4 am winds. I usually let the wind carry my thoughts away, and blow through my hair, making it appear sentient.

Now, it was all off.

It was 8, and I was hyperventilating. The air was sickeningly warm. I rolled up my sleeves, slightly cooling off. Nothing was helping. It was just.. ..too warm. The sunset's light making my skin glow, my hair blowing in the warm breezes. I got up. It was uncomfortable there. I walked to the ledge of the roof, and just stared.

The clouds, soft pinks mixed with soft oranges and a slight darkening to the horizon. It was truly beautiful. The clouds looked soft, And looked just in my reach if I just..

"Midoriya?"

I looked back. I was climbing over the rail, separating me and death. I seen the red and white heterochromatic friend of mine. "Oh.." I mumbled, but didn't move. The doors behind him opened.

Their faces. Confusion, anger, to despair.

Or at least, that's what I thought.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

There it was again. It overpowered anyone's voice. It overpowered the helpless pleas. Not so much the pleas of my classmates, but my own pleas. I begged for help, but I couldn't move my lips. I couldn't speak.

All I could muster, was a weak sigh. I lost the care I had.

I waved.

I hesitated.

I jumped.

It all went black.

That, was the end.

Yay I'm literal trash for depressed aus sksksk