I don't know I just rewrote smth my friend wrote

~My version sksksk idk~

Bakugo sat up, a sleeping Kirishima in the sleeping bag next to him. He was snoring, and Bakugo couldn't sleep because of it. He shoved Kirishima roughly, causing him to wake up. "Hey, hey, Kirishima!" Bakugo said, trying to be quiet. "What..? I'm trying to sleep, Baku-bro.." Kirishima said, his voice deeper than usual due to just waking up. "Well, I can't sleep with your loud ass snoring! Shut yo bitch ass up!" Bakugo whisper-yelled, as to not wake everyone else up.

"Why- why are you whispering??? Most of the time you're yelling 'die' all the time so, like.. stop speaking in asmr crap-" Kirishima said, sitting upwards. "The fuck..?" Kaminari said, opening his eyes. He had his charger in hand, and an extremely confused look on his face. "At least Kaminari gets it, he's actually shutting his big ass mouth for once! Took him a while to listen to me." Bakugo said, scoffing. "What do you mean? I never listen to you, because at least I'm responsible.." Kaminari said, an annoyed expression displayed on his face. He pushed hair out of his face, and softly yawned.

"Hahaha, 'responsible one'? That's not you," Bakugo said, slightly mocking Kaminari. "Okay, Bakugo.. we get it, just shut up" Kirishima said, his voice normally toned. It was quite loud to the others, since it was around 3-4 am. "Why the fuck are you talking so loud??" Bakugo asked, and Kirishima attempted to hold back a laugh. "Cause I don't speak asmr, baku-bro"

"Huh? Is everyone okay?" Deku softly said, his voice awfully quiet due to just waking up. His hair was a mess, due to numerous nightmares he hadn't woken up from. "And now look. Great job, guys! You fuckin' woke up Deku." Bakugo said, annoyed. His face was tinted pink, and Kirishima noted this. He pointed it out to Kaminari. "Aaawwwww!" Kirishima and Kaminari said in unison, looking at Bakugo and Izuku. "'Awww' what?" Bakugo said, looking at Kirishima, then at Izuku. "You're mad because we woke up your boyfriend~" Kirishima said, smiling widely. Bakugo's cheeks flushed red, accidentally activating his quirk.

"What?! Noone ain't noone's boyfriend!" Bakugo said, covering his face with his hands. "Awww, you're blushing!" Kirishima said, and giggled. "I'm gonna go back to bed, 'cause I'm not trying to be a part of what's about to go down.." Kaminari said, picking up his charger again. He leaned against the wall, and closed his eyes somberly. "You guys fight all the time, just calm down." Todoroki said, no sleepiness hinted in his voice. He seemingly had been up for a while. "Just shhh, Kirishima. So damn loud.." Bakugo said, the last part a bit quiet. "And you're too damn quiet." Kirishima retorted, anger hinted in his tone. "Are you aware that we are in a building with neighbours?" Bakugo started, "Don't you think they sleep too? So shut your bitch ass up, Ugandan knuckles lookin ass-" Bakugo said, earning a small chuckle from Todoroki and Izuku. "Pffft-" Deku laughed, trying to be as quiet as possible. "Can we just fall asleep, please?" Todoroki said, flopping over, His face resting on his pillow. He stared at Kirishima and Bakugo, awaiting a response. Deku was laying down, so he sat up. He fidgeted with his onesie's hood strings, and stared at the ground ahead of him. He was muttering, but not loud enough for anyone to hear.

"Just tell the dude to shhhh!" Bakugo said, evidently upset. "Whatever." Kirishima said, crossing his arms. Deku giggled, at their childish behaviour. "Yeah, shhhhh. I know what that means shhhhhhut up. I swear you and Kaminari switched brains.. Oh, but wait! Neither of you have one." Bakugo said, mockingly. "Shut up!" Kirishima said, pouting. He hated this, and wanted to go to sleep. He hid it well, though. "Hey!" Kaminari called, from his corner of the room. He was pouting, his arms crossed. "Let's just go to sleep, please?" Todoroki said, and got a grumble of anger from Bakugo, Kirishima and Kaminari in response. Deku had just nodded, And tried falling asleep sitting up.