Best Friend/Planning

(Warning to all you perfect little grammar hoes out there.... I'm talkin they way I wanna talk in diss book... So if you finna judge girl bye 👋...)

Kalaya's P.O.V

My alarm clock went off at 5:00 a.m. (I set my alarm clock across my room so I would actually get up out of bed when it goes off.) I climbed out of bed and walked across my room to shut my loud and annoying alarm clock off.

I then walked into my bathroom to start my morning off. 

Once I was in my bathroom I took my pj's off and put on my black and pink fluffy "Princess" robe on. I tied it around my body then got out my face wash. 

I used an exfoliating face wash. (I always use that one fist because it helps take off all the dead and dried skin. And it also opens up your pores.) I scrubbed it into my face for about a good minute. 

After my skin was all red I washed the face wash off my face. 

I then took a strawberry scented moisturizer/face wash and placed it on my face. I let it sit on my face for a good two and a half minutes, but while it was sitting on my face I walked into my bedroom and grabbed my phone.

I put YouTube on and put my "Stay Glossy and Bossy" playlist on. (A/N: I will have the link to the playlist at the end of the chapter. If you wanna check it out js.) I then connected my phone to my bluetooth speakers and blasted my music.

I walked back into my bathroom and washed off my second face wash. After it was washed off I took a mint scented astringent and put it on my face. (I used a cotton ball to apply it. And for the face washes I used a washcloth to take it off, but I used my hands to apply it.)  (I use the astringent on my face because it closes the pores, but it also dries the acne out, but a plus to the astringent is it doesn't dry your skin out!)

Once my face is washed I go on to my teeth.

I take my electric toothbrush out and I get it wet in hot water. After my toothbrush is wet I put on my black charcoal toothpaste. I then brush my teeth for a good 5 minutes. I then rinse my mouth out with cold water. (I do that because I like the feeling it gives me. It makes my breath feel minty fresh.)

Once I'm done with my teeth. I grab out my cherry flavored lip mask. I exfoliate my lips with sugar then I wash the sugar off my lips and put my lip mask on.

While my lip mask is sitting on my lips I take my robe off and I take out my mixed berry scented lotion and rub it on my body, but I don't use it on my inner thighs or anywhere close to my kitty. I use a non scented lotion for that.

After I was done with my lotion I took my lip mask off of my lips and washed my lips off. (I love using lip masks because they take the dead skin off and they make your lips look plumper.) (Side Note: Only if you get a plump lip mask.) I then put a cherry flavor lip balm on my lips.

After I was done with my body and my lips I put my robe back on and dropped my hair from the hair net it was in. (Tip: If you keep your hair up in a hair net or in a braid then your hair won't tear or rip. And it will also be easier to grow longer.) 

Once my hair was down I put a detangling/straightening gel and put it threw out my hair. Once I put the gel threw out all my hair I brushed my hair out. (Tip: If you start at the bottom and work your way up to your scalp while you brush it out your hair is less likely to tear and it is way easier on your hair.)

Once I was done with the gel I put an olive and coconut oil in my hair. While the oils were sitting in my hair I went and picked my outfit out. 

Ten minutes had passed and I finally found an outfit. After I set the outfit on my bed I walked back into my bathroom and plugged my straightener in. While I was waiting for it to heat up I did 25 squats.