Chapter 2- Getting Ready to Party

I was in the closet changing in some sweats when Nikki pulled me into her room.

"There's a party tonight, we have to go" Nikki stated.

"You know i'm not a party  person" I replied.

"You're coming with me and Mac, don't right me on this" Nikki stated sternly. I don't understand how she can date a player but he is nice to her.

"Fine but you have to help me with getting ready, I hate parties."

"I can and will help you Alli" I smile at the nickname she gave me. She gave it to me when we first met in middle school.

" What time is the party and where?" I asked.

"It's at 8 and at Dylan Parker's house." Nik replied.

"I guess we should get started since it is already 3. It will take us forever."

"Go shower and I'll get our outfits." Nikki stated.

******************************************************************************************************************

I leave her room, grab my robe and towel and head to my bathroom. I quickly shower and shave. I get out and dry off and put on lotion, my favorite scent, Sweet Pea from Bath and Body works.

I put my hair up in a towel and put on my robe and casually walk back to Nikki's room. There she is putting on her make up, already showered with her hair up in a towel.

"I'm here and ready, don't ask me if I'm excited." I told her. She turned around grabbed my wrist, stood up and pulled me to the vanity and started my make up.

She finished my make up and finished hers. I let my hair down and blow dried. Nikki plugged in her curling iron. at me down and started curling my hair.

I finished curling her hair and she pulled me into the closet with her, she pulled out a tight short, strapless purple dress for me and strapless pastel pink dress for her.

We got dressed in our from and walked into the closet to look in the full length mirror. We looked hot. the pastel pink brought out her brown eyes. Nikki looked through my heels and chose a pair of silver stilettos. Walked over to her hells and picks a pair of black and silver stilettos for her.

We put on the shoes and chose our jewelery. We went down to her garden and took pictures when we heard a car honk. Mac was here to go to the party.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Next chapter is the party. Hope you like this chapter. Will update tomorrow.

Leave comments and questions for the characters.

<Grace>