Introduction

How do you think your world was created? Science? Religion? Some kind of godly being surely. But, sadly, that is incorect.

Another question. Do you believe in magic? What about vampires? Werewolves? Demons?

Well. I'll tell you a secret. All of these myths and legends are true. But the one legend that has been covered up since the beginning of time, is the legend of the 6 ancient beings. Usually I would refer to these six as gods, but you mortals would probably understand them better as demons.

The first are the two Alphas. They bring life wherever they go. But life isn't their only power. They also have a firey punch that would leave you in a pile of ashes if it came any closer then ten feet. They are the leaders. Noble, loyal, and no matter what plan. No matter how outlandish it may seem. It will always work.

Next in line is the one and only Betta. This prick brings war anywhere he goes. Of course the asshole had to be the one that can make people flip from happy to angry in a second. And of course, like the Alphas, he has another dreadfully terrible power. His skin oozes acid. I've heard he can melt any material you put in front of him.

Next, Delta. She's definatly the strongest. She can probably lift an airplane and throw it like it was a paper plane. She is the protecter. The mother of all. Hell, if this girl wanted to she could probably protect every soldier in every war so that none of them died. But, not everyone can be saved.

Last, but not least, the Omegas. No one truley knows what goes on inside their minds. They control death. A whimsical magic that only they can find beutiful. Of course the others can kill. But I can definetly say that none of them have caused a plage simply because their child was lost. Oh. I forgot. Death gave birth to a son.