a trip

Peters POV

I rushed eagerly towards the kitchen where the Avengers were sitting around a pack of donuts fighting over them.

"Puny midgardians!!! " Boomed Thor as he dove head first towards the center of the table.

"I'll be taking these thank you very much" Stark said as he flew over the table and grabbed the donuts fully clothed in his iron man armor.

On one end of the table you could hear Bucky and Natasha having a heated conversation in Russian.

Clint had perched himself on a wooden beam and swooped down to steal the donuts back from Mr Stark. This caused Thor and Ironman to respond by attacking him for the donuts.

In the corner of the room Bruce and Steve were having a casual conversation in the midst of all this ruckus.

I webbed up to the ceiling where I perched on the wooden beams Hawkeye had been using moments before, I simultaneously webbed Thor, Hawkeye and Iron man to the wall while grabbing the donuts with my webs.

"AH, Child Of Spiders has Awoken at last, " Shouted Thor grinning, "now can I please get a donut? "

Smiling I reached into the pack and tossed him one with pink icing(his favorite)  before jumping down to the floor and setting them down on the table and grabbing one for myself.

The Avengers grumbled but eventually the argument calmed down and they resolved to share  the donuts.

Steve smiled at me,  "good job kid I could never get them to calm down, "

I grinned before responding,  "all in a day's work for the friendly neighborhood spiderman. " He laughed as if I had said something funny.

I still can't believe that I'm here!  In the Avengers tower! Aunt May had been letting me stay weekends here since she knew that I was spiderman now. I love all the avengers like family but it is still hard to not be shocked when I wake up and see them.

Mr.  Stark grabbed a donut before sitting down beside me l,  "so kid anything happening at school today? "

I groaned remembering what day it was "I completely forgot it's the school field tip today,  school might run late but don't worry Aunt May said I could still come by here for dinner. "

Steve interrupted the conversation,  "you wouldn't want to miss that its Tony's turn to cook,  you know he usually manages to get out of it you shouldn't miss it. "

Mr.  Stark sighed,  " I completely forgot about that I'll probably make pizza or something.  So kid where's this field trip to? "

My mouth was filled with donut and large crumbs were falling out as I answered,  " I don't know it's supposed to be some big surprise, " I glance down at my watch panicking as I see the time.  "See you later, " I yell an extra donut in hand as I rush into the elevator and tell F.R.I.D.A.Y. to take me down.

Happy is waiting to drive me to school in a rather inconspicuous black car,  (Peter doesn't want people to know his connection to Tony) I fidget in nervous anticipation as I wonder what the mysterious field trip could be.  We arrive at the school and I run over to where Ned and MJ are waiting outside the bus.

"Sorry I'm late, I didn't notice the time." I apologized

"Don't worry about it Peter just don't do it again,  next to me we might just leave you. " Mr.  Harrington paused before returning to the speech he had been making before I arrived,  "as I was saying this is a very important building so I expect you to be on your best behaviour."

The class just nodded along and I tuned out most of what he was saying.  Finally we were allowed to board the bus and I found a seat near the front of the bus and Ned Sat beside me.

Flash was one of the last people to enter the bus he shoved me as he walked towards the back.

Finally we were able to leave,  I spent most of the ride in and out of sleep listening to music.  I was jerked out of my daydreams by Ned nudging me.  "P-p-peter you're gonna wanna see this, " Curiously I looked up to see the one and only Avengers tower.  My home away from home. This was not going to be good.