Chapter 3

Authors Note: Short and sweet but needed to be in here for the story. Next chapter will have some of the other boys and will be longer but here's this. Also please spread the word I would love more reads!!

I woke up to the sound of our dog Ted barking like mad. The way he only does when Louis comes home. I got up and went to my calender. Marked off the second to last day before bootcamp. Thats was why Louis was home. He was helping me pack. Louis and the boys had been really busy lately so I hadn't even seen him since I got into bootcamp.

     I walked downstairs and grabbed a bowl and started to pour my cereal. I could hear the reunion going on in my living room between my mum and sisters and Louis. I figured I'd give them time because I'd be with Louis all day plus he was driving me to London for bootcamp. I sat down at the counter and before I could even get a bite of cereal in. Louis screamed in my ear "Hello superstar!"  

"Hello.." I said rubbing my ears.

"Are you ready to get packin' I want get out of here by 1:00." said Louis sitting next to me.

"Well I'm eating right now but when I'm done maybe." I said taking another bite of cereal.

"Well how far have you gotten so far?" asked Louis. I quickly just took another giant bite of cereal. 

"You haven't packed anything yet?' asked Louis knowing why I didn't want to answer. I nodded still trying to finish my way too big bite of cereal.

"Okay well we need to get started." said Louis grabbing my bowl of cereal and putting it in the sink.

"Louis that's my breakfast!" I said reaching for it.

"We dont have time for breakfast." he said dragging my arm upstairs. 

We spent about an hour packing going over the list over and over agian. Finally I had one suitcase and a duffle bag and I was good. We walked downstairs and I put my stuff in Louis' car. I walked up to the door and my mum, sisters and Louis were standing on the front porch. 

I smiled and hugged Daisy and Phoebe at the same time.

"Good luck Lottie!" they said as I let go.

I hugged Fizzy next. She squeezed me really tight.

"Good luck. Kick butt. Love you." she whispered in my ear.

I went to go hug my mum and her eyes were already welling up just as they did when Louis left for bootcamp and every other time  Louis leaves.  I knew as soon as I hugged her she was going to start bawling but I did anyway. I hugged her tight as I felt tears running down my back. When I finally got out of her tight embrace. She wiped her tears and grabbed my my hands.

"You are going to do absolutley fantastic hun. I love you." she said smiling.

"Thanks mum. But rememeber it's only a week." I said squeezing her hand. 

She smiled and then hugged Louis and we walked to the car. We got in and started to drive away. They all waved from the front porch and I felt myself welling up.

"This is harder then I thought it was going to be." I said to Louis smiling through the tears. 

"Trust me sister it's defiently not easy but you're not by yourself but it is worth it trust me." he said wiping away my tear. 

I laid down and slept all the way to London.