Was it really a dream?

Eren's POV:

"Don't wake up," Levi? Did I hear Levi's voice? What's this? Lips pressed against my own, Levi do you like me too?

"Eren? Awake yet?" Soon enough I open my eyes seeing Mikasa and Armin beside me looking relieved. "We didn't hear much about what happened Eren I'm so glad you are safe." Armin said grabbing one of my hands as Mikasa grabbed my other, "T-This was why I told you not to become a detective... T-This kind of work is dangerous. What if I lost you l-like... Like m-my"

I quickly lift myself up hugging her tighter as she wrapped her arms around me, "Forget that day Mikasa... That will never happen I will always be here with you and Armin," She cried a bit but soon enough calmed down.

They stayed for a while, we talked about what happened a bit and told them not to worry much, when they left I was alone again. I also couldn't stop thinking about that dream... It felt so real, Levi and me kiss. It was like a memory more than a dream. But forget it I can't be thinking of this stuff.

The doctor came asking how I was feeling and said I'd be able to leave by tomorrow in the afternoon, that's good I can now relax at home for a while. 

The next day came quickly packing up my belonging I walk up the building as my old friend Hannes standing beside his car waiting for me, helping to place my stuff inside and opening the door for me.

"I heard what happened in the news, that wound does it still hurt?" He asked with a worried tone.

"No, it's getting better." 

"Good, do be more careful you scared all of us..." He sighed reaching over to ruffle my hair, "You were always very troublesome back then, even now." I chuckle leaning back against the seat. 

Getting home I get inside and hop onto my bed wanting to pass out but suddenly got disturbed by a phone call, forgot to say Mikasa got me one after she found out mine was broken.

"Ah! You picked up boy!" Hange yelled in excitement telling him about how great it is to hear me and to take some days off. After hanging up I pulled my shirt off and looked in the mirror my back showing the scars of where the bullet wound was, "Now I look like a badass right?" I chuckle trying to make myself feel better. Then again my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Eren! Thank god you picked up! This is quick so listen meet me at the bar at 7: 00 pm." They hung up leaving me dumbfounded a bit, "What did jean want?"