42 - y/n

You filmed a few shots of a landing. It went by very quickly and before you knew it, you were back in your normal clothes, waiting with a bottle of water for Tom to finish his last scene of the day.

"(Y/N)!" your attention was caught by Dora, an assistant on set.

"Hey, what's up?" you turned your head slowly to her, still concentrated on Tom who was doing some impressive jumping work on a trampoline. When your head was completely turned to her, you saw Dora smile at you.

"I was supposed to tell you, that your request for Tom to get that day off was accepted." she read it from a small piece of paper.

"Oh, thank you." you hugged her gratefully. She said it was no big deal and walked away, probably laughing a bit. You immediately texted Sam to say that Tom had some days off in two weeks. Almost immediately, you got a reply:

That's great! See you in two weeks then. You smiled, you were happy to help them out. In the last few months, you had met the Hollands a few times and they were all lovely people. Probably a few of the nicest people you have ever met. A few moments later you got another message from Harry: Hey just heard the news from S. Thanks for doing this. You're awesome! (Paddy says hi too)

You smiled at your phone while replying with no problem :)

"Hey, what are you smiling at?" You didn't even notice it when Tom had finished filming. He was suddenly right in front of you.

"Oh, nothing." you lied, badly. He didn't believe any of it.

"Who are you texting then?" He glanced at your phone, making you turn it off as quickly as you could. But it was too late, he clearly saw the name. "Why are you texting my brother?" He looked confused.

"Uhm, he was just... asking what I would like for my birthday..." It was a horrible lie. Harry had no idea when your birthday was. But it still threw Tom off. "Oh. ok." there was some sadness, maybe disappointment in his voice. "I didn't know you were so close." he tried to laugh it off.

"We aren't. I also told him that he didn't have to give me anything. It's a bit stupid honestly." you wanted to change the subject. So did he apparently.

"Right. So I've been thinking. Since we... you know." that wasn't exactly the topic you wanted to change into either. "I think I should tell you..."

"Tom! Get out of that suit! It's too expensive for you to go about in it!" Cate, the one who had to take care of all the costumes, yelled out when she saw Tom just standing there.

"Sorry!" He yelled back. "Sorry, can you help?" now with a much softer voice to you. You just laughed and told him to turn around. He did and you (very) carefully unzipped the costume. Tom shivered when the cold air hit his back. "Thanks, I'll be right back." he held up a finger to show you it would just be a moment and he was off again, to Cate, who did not look pleased at all.