65 - Tom

"Are you ready?" Tom asked (Y/N). They were sitting in the limousine, which was nearing the theatre in which the premiere would be held in. the streets were busy, giving them some time to gather their thoughts. (Y/N) didn't say anything, she gripped his hand tight. It was obvious she was nervous. "Hey, babe," She looked at him. Her eyes even bright in the dimmed lights of the vehicle. He kissed her gently, hoping it would calm her nerves. As she put her hand on his cheek, he knew he managed to do so.

"Are you ready?" he asked again.

"Not really." She put a strand of her behind her ear nervously.

"Don't ruin your hair." he took the hair again in front of her ear. He had watched her put it up herself in the half-updo, and he knew that she would be beating herself up for the upcoming days if it would get ruined now. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you. You look rather dashing yourself too if I might say so."

"You'll never hear me say no to that, love." They kissed again. He could taste her sweet lip gloss: Strawberry. She abruptly pulled away. "But there will be questions, right? People are gonna wonder who the hell I am. They have already for months. What are you gonna say?"

"How about we tell the truth? You're my girlfriend. I love you. All that." He didn't know how he was keeping it so cool himself. Two nights ago, he was completely freaking out, yet now, he was fine. Everything was fine as long as she was with him. He felt the pocket of his suit. The box was still there. For a second, he doubted his choice. Should he do it now? Yes, before they got there. He pulled the box out. (Y/N) eyes caught a glimpse of it, as she never missed anything he did, and one of her eyebrows was raised. Before she could ask him what he's doing. He handed it to her.

"As ravishing, you look tonight, I do think this will make it all even better if that's even possible." He originally wanted to wink but was too nervous for her reaction. Still looking at him, she opened the box. Only when a light hit it and one of the stones reflected on her face, did she look at it. A gasp fell out of her mouth.

"Tom. What is- It's beautiful. I don't know what to say... Why?"