Chapter 2

"Y/N!!!"My crush shouted.
WAIT WHAT?!

Y/N POV

I turned seeing my PARK JIMIN!!!!MY COLD AND HEARTLESS CRUSH but I still like him sooo much.

"Ji.jim.jimin....."I confusedly spoke. "HI!" he greeted.

"Can I talk to you for a second alone?"he asked.
THE MOST HANDSMOE MAN IN THE WORLD IN MY EYES.THE MOST HOT MAN IN THE CAMPUS A.K.A. my crush just ask me to talk to him ALONE!!!??

"Sunmi am I dreaming?" I whisper. She pinched my arm and I came back to my senses.

"Oh uh Ofcourse!" I replied excitedly. Eunji smack my ass and whispered "Put yourself together , he just wanted to talk to you not asking you for a date".And I sigh.

"I mean yeah we can talk" i spoke.

Jimin smiled at me then grab my hand.okay put yourself together Y/N he just wanted to talk to you nothing else BUT WHY ON EARTH DID HE GRAB MY HAND?!!!

"Earth to Y/N?"Jimin swayed his lil hands in front of me.I snapped out from my own thoughts and apologise.

"Im sorry,what are you saying?"I ask. "I need you to help me with my Math since Jungkook told me that your good at it".

Jungkook?!I should give him a treat later.

"Uh yeah but not that much"I shyly laughed.

"So can I come over to your house or you will come to my house"He politely ask.

"I prefer my house .My parents will definetly scold me  and I'll be grounded this weekend if I will come to yours." I explained.

"Okay so it's your house this afternoon?"he ask. "Yeah"i replied shortly.

"Okay that's final, wait me in the gate after class"he informed me then walk away before I could reply.

What just happened?

JIMIN'S POV

"Please Hyung just this once this once!I beg you.I'll buy you whatever you want if you befriend my sister please please please"Jungkook keeps begging me to befriend his sister since yesterday and I also keep ignoring his offer until he told me that he will buy whatever I want.

"Okay!"I agree. "Wait.really?!"."Yes! Just buy me whatever I want for a month!"I made a deal.

"A month?!" Jungkook confusedly ask. "Yeah a month. You don't want to the--" Jungkook cut me off.
"Okay okay for a month!".

He hug me then looked and point someone in my back. I turned around and saw Y/N with her friends.

Jungkook poke me then spoke."Go to her,start our deal". I hesitate at first but given up after.

I walk towards Y/N then shouted her name.She turn around then then her smily expression turned to confussion one after he saw me.

"Ji.jii.jimin....."she's cute when she's blushing. "HI!" I beamed."Can I talk to you alone?" I asked. She seems like she's taking a back after what I ask. Her friend pinch her then she's back to her senses.

"Oh uh ofcourse!" She sounds excited and I found it cute.I secretly laugh after her friend spank her ass then whisper something to her ears.

She sigh then spoke.

"I mean yeah we can talk".

I grab her hand and I can feel that she's taking a back for what I did.

I told her that I needed her help for my Math since it's really true that My grades in the subject decrease.

I looked at her and saw her that she's not listening to me. I wave my hands in i front of her face to distract her .

"Earth to Y/N!" I shouted.

"Im sorry what are you saying?"she finally spoke.

I repeat what I said earlier then ask her if she wanted to do it to her house or to mine and she decide to tutor me in hers since she didn't want to be grounded by her parents.I thank her then quickly ran to my friends before she could answer.

Sorry if there are grammatical and spelling errors.

SECOND CHAPTER!!!!!!YEYYYYYY!!! THANKS FOR READING AND IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED IF YOU VOTE....💋💋💋💋