Chapter 3

Y/N POV

I still can't get the fact that my crush since elemantary talk to me and asked me to tutor him! Out of all people out their,why me?!well atleast this is my chance to be close with him.

Im currently in my last subject for the day and Im very excited to meet Jimin later!!!!!

*few minutes*

"4...3...2...1 and-" ..."CRANG CRENG CRING CRONG CRUNG" The bell ringed.
"Okay that's all, just wanted to remind you that your task will be due tomorrow. That's all you can leave now"Ms.Jennie our english teacher  informed.

I quickly packed my things and ran out to meet Jimin.

"BAAM!" I crashed into Jungkook. As soon as I know its Jungkook I hug him very tight. "Woah what happen to you sis?" Jungkook ask. "Thank you thank you than-" Jungkook cut me "okay,what happend?"."Thank you for telling Jimin that Im good at Math!".He seems confused but I ignored it and hug him tight again.
"Oh haha yeah Your Welcome.Why are you so happy about that?" I smiled."Well this morning he asked me to tutor him since grades in Math decreased".

"Congrats, you finally have a chance for him"he teased."Yeah,I finally have a chance to be friend with him...So Im gonna leave you now because he's probably waiting for me now in the gates so bye!...See you in the house".

I ran as fast as I could because I don't want to make Jimin wait.

Third Chap right here!!!!!!!!!!!.. Thank You for reading ....I love yall!!!!