Chapter 4

Jimin POV

I'm in my last hour before class ended. I'm starting to doubt if I did the right decision to accept Kook's offer. I mean it's not that bad right? I only need to talk to his twin and get my food for a month right? And I only ne—

Third Person's POV

The bell rang and Jimin made a sigh. Even though food is his top priority. He didn't want Y/N to think anything other than wanting her to help him. Bro I'm a virgin. I know Im famous and all but I've never been to a girl's house wtf— Jimin thought.

Jimin had been a mother's boy and he didn't felt a shame about it. That made him so anxious about going to Y/N's house even though Kook will surely be there. Kook is his bestfriend he trusted him all his life and ofcourse he knew that Kook's twin has a obsession over him. He didn't feel weird about it knowing the twins for years.

"Jimin oppa!!!" Y/N called. Jimin turned to the voice. He was about to tell her to slow down and be careful— but too late... Y/N fell on her ass. Felt ashamed for being stupid infront of Jimin.

Jimin ran to help her. Trying his very best not to laugh (keyword: TRYING) yep Jimin can't help but laugh at Y/N's stupidness.

"Yah!!! Why did u laugh" Y/N cried. Feeling so ashamed that she just want to dig a hole and live there forever. "I-i mean yah! I-uhm uh shit. Sorry Y/N I should have helped you before laughing" Jimin spoke, trying to keep his laughter.

Jimin being Jimin the cutest mochi and angel, carried Y/N in bridal style towards his car. "Ey— no no no you don't have to carry me. Im okay really!". "No! I felt bad laughing at you and look at your knee and ankle you dumbo!" Jimin then put her in the passenger seat to straighten her feet to see his sprained ankle. "Is it hurt?" Jimin asked. Y/N can't thank the lord for giving such beautiful sight in her very eyes. She could live without eating and drinking with just this sight forever. ( LMAO speak for yourself author-nim gurl can't live without food -y/n) Jimin snapped and wave her hands for the second time today at Y/N who was staring at him like he's a WHOLE MEAL!.

"Am I in heaven?" Y/N snapped. "what" Jimin asked looking at the girl. "Whaaa wait walhat did u say?" Y/N getting out of her dream spoke. "i asked you if your foot is alright" Asked the angel. "Oh yeah Im good! Is this your car! OMG OMG OMGG—" stared at Jimin. "Uhmm I mean wow cool car" Y/N excused.

"Let's go! You should call your driver that you're not in school anymore cuz I'll drive both of us in your house."

Lol who's expecting for a "House scene" in this chapter? much appreciated if u vote and comment. I love to interact with yall. I know! Took me almost a year to continue this. Fantasyrose_ made me uwu LOVE YALL