Introduction

Somewhere, out in the open fields, there was a city ruled by a vicious dictator named Lord Giran, he thought he was the most powerful being in the universe, but he was oh so wrong.

As Giran sat on his throne, his doors flew open, a hooded figure walked into the throne room.

"Who are you?!", Giran asked aggressively.

"Me...I'm the one who ends your tyranny here.", The hooded figure casually said.

"I am the king of this land, you can't defeat me!", Giran boasted.

"Hmm, I got a question for you.", The hooded figure muttered.

"And what would that be, little man?", Giran scoffed

"....What's a king to a god?", The hooded figure whispered menacingly.

The hooded figure raised his hand in Giran's direction and tucked his thumb into his palm.

The figure simply exerted himself a little and Giran was slowly turned to dust and blown away by the wind.

"Now to take care of this wretched building.", The hooded figure said.

The figure created a tiny energy sphere and dropped it on the ground, the building instantly exploded into nothing.

The figure, having teleported before the blast happened, removed his hood, revealing it to be Ba'al, the god of destruction.

"Hmph, one less annoyance to deal with.", Ba'al scoffed as he opened a portal and stepped through it.