Chapter 4

Mika had fallen asleep at the Inn he stayed in, little did he know he would be confronted by someone even Ba'al feared.

He suddenly woke up in a strange area. All around him was a swallowing darkness, it sucked out all the light that was present.

"W-What is this place?" Mika pondered

Suddenly a deep and breathy voice echoed through the darkness.

"Welcome to the Mind Void, little one." The voice chuckled.

"Who's there, I'll fight you if you try anything!" Mika said defensively.

"Oooh, so quick to violence....don't fret, little one.....I just want to talk....that's all." The voice said in a petty tone.

"Who are you!?" Mika yelled out into the darkness.

"I'll show you." The voice said menacingly.

The Mind Void slowly grew brighter until Mika could finally see clearly, he saw the source of the voice.

It was gigantic, it towered over Mika like a bug to a shoe, the first thing he noticed was that it looked like a writhing mass of thick, gray tentacles, at the front of the mass was a massive gaping hole of a mouth that was lined with sharp needle like teeth that continued all the way down the throat of the thing, it looked down upon Mika with many, beady eyes.

"W-What are you?!" Mika stuttered, frozen with fear.

"I am the Lord of Terror and the heir to the Prime Evil. I am Sogoth, the son of Azazeloth!" He boasted.

"So the Great Evils do still live, why have you contacted me of all people?" Mika asked in a rather sarcastic tone.

"Because if we were to kill you, NOBODY WOULD CARE." Sogoth said coldly. A drop of sweat dripped down Mika's forehead at this statement, he knew he couldn't fight the son of AZAZELOTH himself, so he just decided to play along.

"Ok....what do you want?" He suspiciously asked.

"I want to propose a deal with you." Sogoth said. "Here are my conditions, you help us free the TRUE master of the universe, and I will give you this 'spirit of fall' you so desperately desire.

Mika thought about this for a moment as Sogoth formed a circle around him to prevent him from running.

"You want me to release THE Prime Evil, and in return I get the spirit of fall who is currently with the spirit of summer?" Mika reiterated.

"Precisely." Sogoth said with a nod.

"....as much as I want her, I'mma have to say NO to that deal." Mika said, turning his head the other way.

"Oh, I believe you mistook my words, forgive me for lack of detail." Sogoth dishonestly apologized while slithering closer to Mika. "For you see, this is a deal you can't exactly....back out of." He whispered in Mika's face.

"....what do you mean I can't back out of it?!" Mika said with rising anger.

"If you try to back out of this deal.....I WILL PERSONALLY MURDER EVERYONE YOU EVER LOVED OR CARED ABOUT OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHILE YOU WATCH." Sogoth explained in a dark tone.

Mika's anger quickly turned to fear at this statement.

"Also....you think DEATH is a bad fate?" Sogoth asked Mika. "My father....will make you beg for the sweet release of DEATH!!!!"

Mika sat bolt upright in his bed, cold sweat dripping from his face as he breathed heavily, after a few moments he sighed, he was relieved that it was just a dream.....or was it.